Lemon Skunk

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Mixted, Feb 20, 2015.

1. lemon skunk02.JPG

Strain: Lemon Skunk (DNA)
    Price: 53.31 USD + shipping (currently out of stock 2/19/2015)
    Sellers' Description: DNA ,Lemon Skunk ,Feminized strain is a cross between two Skunks, the chosen phenotype selected for its lemon characteristics. , DNA Lemon Skunk ,mother has been kept for over 20 years in Las Vegas and the father was chosen in Holland. The male was donated by Eddie, formally the owner of one of the oldest and most prestigious seed banks in the Netherlands. This original prize male was selected and used in many breeding projects throughout the years. ,DNA ,Lemon Skunk Feminized will grow tall and is a good yielder. She has great smelling buds ,that ,are light green with thick orange hairs. DNA Lemon ,Skunk Feminized  ,has a high calyx to leaf ratio. , DNA Genetics Lemon Skunk ,strain is ,most tastiest and sweetest if she is cut down between 50 and 56 days.

Type : Indica/Sativa

Flowering : Photoperiod

Flowering Time: 5-6 weeks

Height : Medium

Medium: Soil (custom)

Light: 1000 MH/HPS

Nutes: FFTB, FFBB

Yield:  Variable 2.5 to 3 Oz per plant

Bag Appeal: 10/10 I was really impressed by the look of this. 

Smell: 10/10 Start to finish this plant stinks, in a good way. My plants have a very heavy lemon smell. I have grown many of plants that smell great while growing and ok in the bag but this stuff retains that strong lemon smell.

Taste: 7/10 If you ever read any of my other smoke reports this is where most loose points. This one was not much different. You expect lemon and you get more of a sour earth taste, which is not bad but not my personal cup of tea.

The High: 8/10 Very above average smoke. Almost a perfect blend for a seasoned smoker. 

Comments: This strain was super easy to grow. Big beautiful healty plants. I will say that mine did take more than the 50-55 days to properly finish but it was well worth the extra wait. While I was a bit off put by the taste over all this strain was a pleasure to bith grow and smoke. Ended up being a fan favorite among my circle of friends. If you can still get it it's worth adding to your garden.

A special note pretaining to the seeds them self. I picked these seeds up 4 or 5 years ago and just never got around to it. I was looking through my seed binder and saw them and thought, "wow these are getting old I should see if they are still viable." Sure as shit I got a 100% gem from them and am sure I will still be able to use the rest in a year or two.

leomn skunk01.JPG

2. Just about to cut some myself . Beautiful lemon fuel smell , has some nice fat buds covered in snow. Some of the juiciest buds I've grown in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. It looks great!

Good to know, I've been searching for a nice lemony strain to grow!

I will keep that in mind next time I'm shopping!