What u think about weed tattoos?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Dank_Williams, Feb 19, 2015.

1. 20141121_150804.jpg Small at the bottom of my left sleeve the weed one will fit just fine

2. .

Attached Files:

3. Not that I'd care what images are on someone else's body, but I'd laugh to myself if I saw one. I just think they're kinda silly, it reminds me of "when a white girl smokes weed once" *shows her wearing an entire weed leaf wardrobe*

4. Very first tat I got a pot leaf I regret it very much I wish I would have gotten a more discrete weed tat. It's covered but doctors LOVE if at the hospital when I have to go there (if I'm extremely sick or hurt) basically I'm a junkie in there eyes. My main doc doesn't mind much she won't go into details about how she feels about it medically but doesn't seem to give 2 fucks

5. I've got a leaf on my upper left arm. I got it when I was 21 and made the decision that I wanted to grow bud for a living, sort of like a mark to show my dedication. Wish it was bigger and a little better done though.

6. what does "white" have to do with anything?

7. i think they're just sort of dumb, but i don't really care if someone has one or not. not my body, not my problem

8. every tatto is suck...

9. get a cover up if it bothers you.

10. I've thought about it but in reality I wouldn't have got this tattoo had I not wanted it and if I wasn't so deeply in love with the herb. Once it is legal I won't give 2 fucks what a doc thinks lol and really that is the only time it bugs me when a doc judges me for shit they should know has medical benefits

11. I think if you can see it your are a Dumbass although I have all my tats in places that are easily covered

12. I have a friend with a plant tatted on his forearm, it looks nice but def not for me

this is a signature.

13. If I already had a bunch of tattoos and I was drunk enough, sure, I'd get a small weed leaf in a sensible place.

Maybe my left ass cheek.

14. Right cheek

15. They come off as lame and try hard.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I've yet to see one I like.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. on one side i think it's awful, but the other - i don't care

18. just a tattoo in my eyes

• Like Like x 1
  19. it's a tattoo like any other,

weed is a popular lifestyle/hobby/thing to do, so a weed tattoo is just a tattoo of something people like to do, which is a common theme for tattoos

20. You might as well call the cops on your self while smoking a blunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum