Sades Solar Adventures

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Sade, Feb 18, 2015.

1. #21 #watercharges, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
    i bought a chocolate sponge cake but don't know how and if I should make them:) from my pineapple sugar leaf and popcorn buds:) is it just make canna butter and add that other than oil and eggs?:)post pics too!:)

2. I'm not sure. My girls mom makes the oil. I don't know how to,make cana butter. They do it and i sit my lazy ass in front of the ps4. Can't wait to start work in a week. Just moved to northern California from DC. Getting things together and should be back in an apartment in three months. The family here grows and let's me as well. :)

Let's Smoke About It.....
    - Adam Demamp

Organic Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

3. Love it man:) just found a recipe:) goina make them soon:)

4. Oil is easy if u dont mind ill post my recipes for butter thc sugat and oil

5. Decarb bud at 220 for 45 mins wrapped in aluminum foil for all processes
    So for oil u can use coconut, veg oil, canola, or olive oil, I normallu do 1 cup oil to 1 oz trim give or take a few from depending on strength u want. Put oil in pot put on low medium heat til it starts swirling then dumb in weed/trim simmer for 45 mins to an hour or so strain and good to go

Butter, 1oz bud to 1 pound of butter
    Melt butter in pot u can use a double boiler to be on safe side and repeat oil process once 45 mins to an hour has gone by put butter with bud in fridge for 24"hourS remelt and strain..

For sugar make green dragon everclear 190 proof use weed and and put in enough everclear to cover weed let sit for 4 to 8 weeks shaking everyday, or u can heat it up to reduce. Then once u have green dragon take same amount of sugar as u do green dragon mix thoroughly let evap or hear on stove on low til liquid evaps then regranulate sugar.. now use thc sugar like u would normal sugar with oil or butter u get a double dose great shit...

Sugar thc high hit body in 15 mins followed by the butter/oil high

• Like Like x 1
  6. If I can find a fudge recipe it calls for 2 cups sugar and 2 cups butter and some other stuff I think it be a killer to try

7. for my first try lol I'd be in a bad way:p

8. Hell yea man thats the point lol

9. Once I find it ill post it up

10. Yeah man lol but its going to be my first try :) be a great buzz! Ill try it for sure but it might be a mission trying to get everclear:)

11. Ooo yea some states dont sell it in that case 151 is a good substitute

12. I'm from Ireland :p ill do my best to search it out :) would love Canna sugar for tea and my breakfast with weatabix:p some wake and bake :) I deff going to try edibles this harvest :)

13. Ooo man kerrygold high fat unsalted butter is the way to go when making butter

14. #35 #watercharges, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    Love it!!!!:) how do you know about kerrygold butter?:) irish? Or just love our butter?;) lol I have a tub of it in my fridge lol

15. Im 75percent irish but its the only butter I can tolerate anymore its more creamy and better tasting
    And I love it

16. I'm the same I love Kerrygold :) no better butter :) lol what province did you live in? I'm from lenster :) need to move:p

17. Ahha im across the pond on the, east coast of the usa
    And id really wanna visit ireland

18. #39 #watercharges, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015