Post Your Homemade Bongs and Pieces (picture thread)

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by toker365, Feb 17, 2015.

1. The galliano. Seems to be popular ive made about 8 for various people including myself B)

Attached Files:

2. Also made these for fun :)

Attached Files:

3. On the left is a failed ashcatcher from a vape bottle, and on the right is my mini bong lol.

Attached Files:

4. I want to cover some homemade glass bottle bongs like these. They're decoratively sculpey wrapped and 100% safe to use. Lotsa fun to make too :)

Attached Files:

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437587938.250427.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437587955.832643.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437587990.732438.jpg a couple lodge pine pipes I made this weekend post more when I get another chance

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439359353.034754.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439359374.548955.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439359392.283324.jpg

Just finished. Bought a party cup, had the socket(bowl) and glass perfume bottle. Gets pretty beast hits

7. Excellent Work to you all....!

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440011875.517735.jpg

Simple
    Found an old bowl piece, cleaned it up, shoved it thru the side of the 1.5 bottle, unfortunately my bowl piece got in a fight with my porcelain sink. But you can use a good ol pipe instead, but a bit tricky.

9. I got tired of spilling water, so I made a Bukket. If you have the fortitude to clear it at full extension, it will get you beyond stoned in one hit.

Attached Files:

10. Made out of brass fittings from a firetruck. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2

11. anyway, here is the idea. you see those pipes with the bowl and down stem are one piece and plunge into a stopper. then the hose you suck on to inhale with comes out of the same stopper.

how about i take my own rubber stoper. one that is say 3 or 4 inches long and tapers down in size so that it would fit many water bottle types. that stopper would have a brass stem to hit off of and a bowl with a brass down stem going through the stopper as well. then, no matter where you go you have a decent little water pipe. no construction required. all you need is a water or soda bottle and youre ready to rock!

i do admit it would look like something used to smoke drugs in so you'll likely get hassled. but it still seems to me like it could have some use. almost any water or soda bottle with no construction involved. you could even use glass stems / tube instead of brass or aluminum.

what do you think?

rubber stopper link to the rubber stopper i am talking about.

12. look up the primo piece

13. #34 LAYZ33, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    One of my wooden ones.
    Spotted gum bowl (turned on a lathe), bamboo mouth stem.
    Internally it's coated is an all natural product (a special recipe from my dad) for waterproofing.
    Also comes apart for stealth and storage. Still need to make a case though.
    I may upload more later.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Around my area we make something like that with the top of a 2 litre pop bottle and a sandwich bag. We call them shoots

15. [​IMG]
    BAWLS bong. Almost hurts to post as I just made it and I'm still on probation for a week or two so I can't test it out :( I can definitely hit my vape through it though XD

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. socket and a toilet paper roll

17. Omg that's a trophy winner right there :p

18. I did that too in freshmen woodshop when I was 14. The bad part about it, is that you will be smokin just fine, and then the next hit you take tastes like pine, makes you cough your head off and you feel nauseated. I'd suggest a metal bowl with some kind of heat insulator so you won't be smoking the pine. Good luck and thanks for posting!