The time I saw a UFO

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LiveFreely, Feb 15, 2015.

1. #1 LiveFreely, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    Just a story I'm going to share about the time I saw a UFO at night walking home. This happened back in high school. About 8 years ago...when I was a sophomore. I was at my friends house from morning until it got real dark out....probably around 2 in the morning.It was a relaxing warm summer night. I was just chilling, casually walking home. I had smoked my mind away all day. It was only a mile walk if I took a shortcut. To get home quicker I would take this winding path that snakes thru the woods to my house. It was pitch dark on the path. Crickets added music on the walk with their rhythmic chirping that echoed all around. Half-way home I noticed these 4 big red lights glowing in the sky. A fucking UFO!!! It was unbelievably bright. As I walked closer, thru the trees I could see it growing brighter and bigger. The UFO seemed to be hovering far ahead. By this point my chill high was dead with fear. My legs started to shake as I walked closer and closer. Paranoia surrounded me. I didn't know what would happen. Would I be abducted? Should I turn around? I didn't know what to do. I felt like I was in a dream and something was pushing me to keep walking forward. My steps awkward with fear. As I continue forcing myself closer to the UFO I notice cars driving by right under the UFO, far up in the distance. Eventually I get close enough where I could finally realize what I was really seeing.......turns out that day, while I if been smoking up at my friends house, they had put up new road lights at the intersection. This was a newly developed area back at the time. I had never seen those lights before on all my other night walks back from my good friends house. Since it was so late the lights stayed blinking red. That's what really threw me off. I'm sure if I wasn't so damn high the whole thing wouldn't have been so dramatic but by the time I realized what I was actually seeing my heart was beating like a drum on my chest. My breathing was short and sporadic with panick.... My high was completely blown....watch out for UFOS people.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Ya it's a nice wall of text to just throw a troll pic at.

3. Exactly.

Your story has absolutely no point.

4. Haha this happened to me, we were all wasted high and drunk in this woodland park where we always got crunk, any who this one particular night there was a crane that appeared in the distance just above trees lit up by something but I swear it was a parrot haha
    It's funny when all the things combine and you properly fool yourself haha

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

5. It's just a story to share dude. That's the point.

6. ya for sure...for me it was scary lol. A Parrot would be funny tho.

7. I very much enjoyed the story.  :hello: 

I have seen UFO(s) on 2 occasions in my life.  but for real tho.

8. You just explained 70% of sightings. Most people would of ran off and went to go on and say they saw a flying craft.
    I'm sure a simple explanation solves most of them.

9. Fair enough. For what it's worth, I read the entire story..
    Just a tip: use paragraphs instead of a huge wall of text.
    Peace :smoke:

10. ^^ ya honestly I wanted to put paragraphs but I don't know how to on my iPhone haha.

11. Press enter/return????

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

12. Oh ya return works lmao. I feel stupid.

13. Well tell em man!

They aren't the most exciting stories man.  Well one of them is pretty cool.

So the first one.  Simple boring story.  I am passenger in a vehicle in driving in the Rocky Mountains of British Columbia in the middle of the night.  Staring out the window at a particular constellation that caught my eye.  I was so drawn to it.  I watched it for minutes.  All of a sudden one of the stars SHOOTS across the sky.  Stops on a dime. does a 90 degree turn and then zips out of sight.  Whoa.

2nd story is kind of cool.  So I'm just sleeping.  It's like 4 30 am or something.  My wifes wakes me up and says "everything is red". The curtains were barely peeking open and the most brightest orange light is shining in the room.  We open the windows and suddenly EVERYTHING is orange. Isside and outside the apartment.  The walls are orange, the grass is orange, the buildings and trees around are orange, the sky is orange, the clouds are orange.  I thought it was the apocalypse or something. It was like everything was on fire yet no fire.  Then THIS MASSIVE DARK ORANGE cloud rolls overtop the complex we live in. Inside and around this ginormous eerie  orange cloud are a bunch of little orange orbs "dancing around".  The cloud slowly passes over the building, the sky clears in a few minutes everything back to normal.  What a trip.  Definitely wasn't a dream.

15. Thanks for sharing! I thought they were cool. Both of em got me thinking

16. Seen quite a few through the Wasatch Front campin'...Used to fly up from the West and come down just West of Salt Lake.

Figured out pretty quick they were comin' from Nellis and headin' to Dugway.  Saw one out in Nevada too, but I can't really count that one because I saw a lot of things out in Nevada. :cool: