Yoga pants/ leggings drive me nuts

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Mr. President, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Hey, you can't blame ladies for being comfortable! The added sexiness just adds to it.

2. I swear by my leggings; I honestly can't stand jeans.

I'm not oblivious to the fact that my bum looks better in spandexy type clothing and I'm not saying it's not a plus to know I look good, but I don't wear leggings just to make my bum look good, I wear them for comfort, honest to god.
    Jeans dig in to my waist and if I have to wear a belt (usually do), the belt cuts in too. Not to mention, denim is hot, heavy and scratchy. Leggings are light and they move with your body; they don't constrict like jeans do.

• Like Like x 1
  3. And I'm not trying to sound like a narcissist either, I'm just not going to sit here and say that I wear leggings strictly for comfort because that's bullshit and all women know it.

4. #64 SmokinP, Oct 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2015
    Leggings are a blessing from the Gods. Very few women look bad in leggings except those who fail my only standard.

"A ladies belly cannot stick out further than her tits".

Those ladies should not wear leggings imo...

5. Oh well, who gives a shit. I always try to find dick outlines, so whatever.

6. While I love yoga pant on a women my kids will not be wearing them

7. Im wearing them right now. 😉😄

8. They're a godsend. Especially while working, because denim gets hot so fast and sticks uncomfortably.

But yoga pants...cute, comfortable, and they make your ass look good. It's just a win-win.

9. The thing with lycra or any stretchy material is they lose shape so fast. Like someone said, the knees. Its almost like we have to buy them two sizes too small

10. I wear leggings as pants.
    I have standards for my leggings and always try them on before I buy.
    They can't go see through when I bend or squat.
    I buy the right size so it doesn't look like my crack is trying to devour them.
    And no camel toe. Like who can't feel that anyways?

If they fit like pants they're pants.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lord there's nothing worse than a girl wearing like see through leggings....they're either tights, or they're leggings. People need to stop buying the cheap in between stuff!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Don't you get sweaty in yoga pants real fast

13. Surprisingly, no.

Jeans more so.

14. I think the whole idea was as a sports thing so they are made to absorb or handle sweat & heat well i assume.
    If i was a girl I wouldn't care really, Because from my perspective its sexy and makes the legs and booty look much more leaner. I love a girl in Yoga pants :)

15. #75 IfImoffpleasecorrect, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    Thats why I don't like yoga pants. Yoga pants make "seem" leaner, make girls seem athletic when these girls walk around food court all day. Like make up, without make up she is butterface with fake boobs

• Like Like x 2
  16. I love wearing leggings and workout leggings/tights. (like Puma, adidas, etc)
    I like wearing them because they're comfier than jeans.
    Same reason I wear sneakers instead of heels a lot of the time.

I don't really care if people look because i'm not wearing it for other people, I'm wearing it for me.

• Like Like x 1
  17. The pants are designed to do what they do. Yes, they are attacking your penis with science.

• Like Like x 1
  18. True that bro. Haven't felt like ripping shit apart like this since I was 5 at 530 am Christmas morning. The shits not fair. But at the same time those mother fuckers show you when the girl got a triangle booty I hate triangle booty lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. have you tried baggy jeans? of course skin-tight jeans aren't comfortable; I would remove skin-tight pants the first second pants cut in my butt crack

20. I don't like the baggy jean look, but I also don't wear skin tight jeans.
    It's hard to find jeans that actually fit my body right.

Some jeans I try on, fit in the legs but then the waist is too big.
    So I go for a smaller size and the waist is too small.

& designer jeans that are actually made for the real woman are too expensive.
    Leggings and work out pants are where it's at for me.