Nickel City aka just right earth worm castings

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Blondie2014, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Not a ton of info on grass city about soils and ewc from this place. http://www.ncwgs.com/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=1955

I found it at a local grow shop the other day. Big ass bag of ewc I almost bought but it was a few dollars and also was not sure about quality. They got soil also looks good but I got more soil than I need.

If I missed a thread about this company and ewc please post. I Was not able to find much, only one thread on the soil but nothing on ewc.

It's real convenient for me to get this. Took me forever to find this as it was. Not much else around for ewc for me.

Anyone using or know much of this product?? Thanks!!'

2. The only way to know for sure would be to find contact information for the EWC producer and ask how they produce said castings.  Food/bedding materials being the most important question...

No experience with it myself.  :(

3. The EWC are labeled just right as the brand but they r actually worm power castings based out of avon ny and they r the number one company in the us when it comes to EWC.grab em if u can actually just picked up 40 lbs myself this afternoon..the soil is also damn good guy that owns the local shop is also the man behind the mix..old dude smart as shit..can't go wrong w the soil but if u do try it it's a lil hot about 1300 runoff straight outta the bag..good luck and happy farming..peace

4. #4 Sativa Scotty, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2015
    I can't read what the hell that worm's saying on the label!!
    If their worms talk, it's gotta be good shit...😆

5. It says "pardon my poop"..their shit is def good shit!!and I was actually misinformed about them just repackaging worm powers castings.. I live close enough to worm power I can get directly from them and at a hell of a cheaper price..talked to the owner of worm power and they don't do any business with just right so not real sure where they r getting their castings but none the less still good shit..peace