Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ok so i mixed a gram or half gram of co2 wax with a little 151.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by showbe345, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Well I notice inisde my car gets really hot when i park it outside. Since I aleady put the co2 wax and mixed it with 151. would putting the small half to full gram of co2 with 151 inside and leaving it in my car? 

I notice my car can get really hot when i first get into it if park outside.

I figured the car will get hot enough that the heat will help decarb it since it gets so hot in the car. Ive seen people bake cookies by just leaving a tray of cookies on the dash. Obviusly Im not gonna put on the dash but in a really hot place in my car.

Do you guys think thatll work?

I think I should of just let the wax sit in the car before mixing it. But I have heard of people that just mix it with 151 and ever clear and it works like after 5 minutes shaking. but imma take a t beak so we ll see that  goes