Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can u get high from drinking bong water?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hopsin, Jan 31, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422676162.542035.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 16
  2. Like why god.... I thought smoking roaches,claim,resin were bad enough but my god drinking bong water. Your mother would be proud :laughing:

• Like Like x 4
  3. Dude.........Chill................................................

Seriously........  -_-

• Like Like x 1
  4. What the fuck is wrong with you. Even if drinking bong water DID get you high, why the fuck would you? Too disgusting.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Nah, you'd have to drink a pools worth.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #26 UniqueGrass, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    What The Figgity Fuck is wrong with you?

You know you just drank cancer, right? Bong water filters water soluble carcinogens... Smh

• Like Like x 1
  7. i just cant help but wonder where the 'friends' are picking this shit up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Elr5K2Vuo

• Like Like x 5
  8. Ik peopple who enjoy drinking bong water but dat shits nasty. You and your friends are gonna catch ebola

• Like Like x 1
  9. At least you mixed it with Gatorade powder so that it doesn't taste like complete ass. But yeah,still pretty disgusting. :hide:

10. eat 3 mangoes first..

then drink 2 bongs worth of extra chunky bong water..

you'll get high as fuck.

trust me.

• Like Like x 2
  11. and another one falls into the bong water trap

• Like Like x 1
  12. It doesnt matter jus dont fuckin do it thats gross

• Like Like x 1
  13. R.I.P OP

• Like Like x 4
  14. Bro I literally showed this thread to everyone at work, we all formed a big circle as I read OP's post out loud. As I read, other departments dropped what work they were doing, stared at me and begin slowly walking to join the circle. We all simultaneously laughed and cheerfully high fived after I finished reading the end and it was a truthfully happy moment for an otherwise lackluster and tedious work environment.

Thank you OP, for bringing joy and laughter back into the workplace.

• Like Like x 10
  15. Meningitis...I've too much experience of that fucker of a virus. I'm just lucky I have just some health defects from that, some people miss limbs or die (I died 4 times from it but brought back to life) anyway if you can get that from bong water for a slight body high. Don't risk it :)

16. They should have tried this approach to kids eating veggies too..then maybe America wouldn't be so overweight now..

• Like Like x 2
  17. #38 xpurplehaze420x, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    My girlfriend heard this the other day... Like i feel bad for calling her a fucking idiot, but there's nothing else to reply with xD

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

• Like Like x 3
  18. I actually smoke my friends up on at least 5 fat bowls so I can drink the water after... I don't like inhaling smoke :/

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. While i dont believe its possible, those who believe D9-THC is completly passing through water are misinformed. While most doesnt get filtered in the smoke, some is retained in the water. Their was a an old NORML research paper on this. The effectiveness of joints/bongs/vaporizers.

• Like Like x 1