Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can u get high from drinking bong water?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hopsin, Jan 31, 2015.

1. so my friends and i took some old bong water and mixed it with that gatorade powder stuff and it actually tasted not bad. we felt kind of like a body high. has anyone else tried this?

2. The Fuck wrong witchu boii

Party at my house

3. NGCMBL worthy for sure

4. Yeah bro then I do a line of ash to take me to a full 10. Strap in and enjoy the ride

5. Yeah sure, heard eating the ends of ash on joints gets you high too, but straight from the burning joint, you know your doing it wrong if your not in excruciating pain. #sarcasm

6. yeah it does. its about as strong as smoking half a bowl (depend on how big ur bong is and how much water). trust me and everyone else on this, it gets you insanely high for free so start saving all that valuable bong water for a nice refreshing drink later.

7. This is the dumbest thing I've ever read. I feel like my IQ has dropped a significant amount from reading this post

8. You can die actually. Not likely but you can. I knew a dude that died from doing it. It needs to be extremely dirty and results from a disease that spawns when ppls saliva mix and just sit in a bong for a long ass time. Can't remember what it was called

9. you're drinking spit

10. That 'body high' is called nausea..

11. I'm weak Hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Menengitus?

13. #14 Steve_French, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    Haha No you won't get high drinking bong water.
    I have accidentally splashed small amounts of bong water in my mouth a couple of times, and I got sick from just drinking a little splash!
    So I would say it's a pretty bad idea.

THC isn't water soluble anyway lol.

Attached Files:

15. I hope you are kidding. Please open a book and educate yourself.

16. #18 snoopdog6502, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    Yes! Dude that shit will fuck you up! Chug a big ass glass down and hang on for a wild ride.

17. you can get free extra protein by eating your turds too