Gay Horny Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by morange, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Oh! Cool thing happened to me this past weekend... I was at an unofficial queer night at a bar and got hit on by a gay dude! He was cute and we made out and danced a lot. Probably thought I was the twinkiest twink ever //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif

2. Hello. Checking in here.

3. currently playing this and other stuff that makes me as horny as this
    exchanging looks that feel like foreplay
    i think it's bed time //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/devious.gif

4. Record it on a VHS.

No one has VCRs anymore. Plus, vintage .

5. Hi everyone,
    Brand new to this site. Just pulled my first plant and found this site looking for information on how to dry it correctly. In the process, I found this forum. Other then smoking a joint, I love smoking a dick lol
    I am a Bi, versa-Bottom, cocksucking stoner lol

6. Hey there
    DC here. I think this thread is about dead or on life support.

7. Welcome!!! We definitely have a few common interests haha

8. my partner has been traveling all weekend, won't be back until wednesday and i'm officially too horny to function

9. *waves*
    Hai guys :3 some of you may remember me as 5kr1bbl3. I lost contact with that account, wasnt even receiving password recovery emails. This is my new one. Hope all of my gay/bi/trans horndogs are well. Merry fuckin christmas cuties <3

10. hiiiiiiiiiiiii

11. Phone conversation with my husband:

John: I have my New Year's resolution.
    Me: (fighting off kids with a stick) Oh really? What is it or can you tell me?
    John: Sure I can tell you. It involves you after all.
    Me: (breaks out whip and chair to hold back kids) Oh cool! Tell me, tell me!
    John: I'm going to fuck you more.
    Me: O.O
    John: You there?
    Me: O.O
    John: Honey? Are you there?
    Me: ::clearing throat:: Umm.. more than what? (fearing for my butt)
    John: ::hangs up laughing::

Asshole. Which reminds me: Buy more lube.

12. Our new years resolution is to get back to exploring because lately we've just had one kind of sex to try to conceive. We haven't even unpacked any toys since we moved. We're getting too frustrated... time to loosen up again [​IMG] Starting tonight!

13. Woot. So happy for all you guys getting back on the exploration train :D ive been pretty much flying solo. Yayyyy being super anti social D:

14. ffffffuuuuu

checking in

15. Fuck, I'm always horny.... [​IMG]

16. goddamn

feeling it lately

17. i haven't been giving this thread enough attention lately but i love u guys

yeah u bet im horny

but who else

18. me

i know exactly what i want to do with my long weekend

19. Had an amazing weekend with my trans girlfriend. I realized how much of a little girl I can be on the receiving end. Lol. But damn I love eating her ass out.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk