Star Wars: Battlefront

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Bluntzilla420, Jan 29, 2015.

If you think cinematic footage is gameplay you're ignorantly mistaken. What you're saying is the reason they can pull off shit like this. It didn't show one bit of gameplay.

2. Yeah gameplay is vastly different from "in-engine footage". That trailer probably had a bunch of post processing effects and things added to make the graphics pop. It's not rendered in real-time like actual gameplay would be done.

Gameplay reveal is coming soon, though. I read it was gonna be at e3, but we'll see.

3. #43 IllestVillain, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    Actual gameplay wont look like that on consoles. Remember watchdogs?

Yeah space combat has been confirmed.. confirmed NOT to be in release copy. Please post a link of your source.

4. #44 Vicious, Apr 20, 2015

There is so much wrong with what you said. I am so angry people like you exist.

You are a horrible consumer and should feel bad about being an apologist and supporting the current state of the industry.

5. It's not gameplay. Gameplay is footage of the game while someone is playing it. This is a cinematic made from the game engine. Huge difference.

Calm yourself, let's be civil.

7. #47 yurigadaisukida, Apr 20, 2015
    are people really bashing this game?

If you are talking about this thread I'd say no.

There are people criticizing aspects of the game, while admitting they are still hyped about it and will buy it. I mean cmon, I love this series, but the no gameplay trailer is bullshit. That's not bashing the game. That's saying "give me a real trailer"

You are creating problems where none exist

-yuri

8. #48 Vicious, Apr 20, 2015

What's there to criticize about the game? We haven't seen shit.

9. * No space battles
    * Pre order dlc gimmick
    * Misleading "in engine" graphic trailer.
    *" We're using destruction where it make sense " lack of destruction.

You're forgetting 4 maps.

11. How do you know there is no space battles?

12. has swbf always been limited in number of maps?

-yuri

They said at the reveal. They'll probably add it on later or make it DLC similar to air superiority.

14. For a nominal fee of course.

15. Well apparently there are "more than 8 maps" across 4 planets " with "more than 2 maps per planet", so im guess 9 or 10 maps lol. How different will the two maps on a planet be, thats my issue. I have a feeling they will be almost identical. One will be large and the other will just be the small version for the 8 man game mode.

They way they are saying everything just seems shady as fuck lol. Just give us the facts!

16. #57 yurigadaisukida, Apr 20, 2015
    There are free games out there.

You get what you pay for.

The Dlc is priced at the lowest possible price they can get away with. Of people.didn't pay it, they would lower it.

Its all voluntary free trade.

If you are going to say that swbf isn't worth the price, that will obviously be reflected in overall game sales.

-yuri

17. That's one thing I hate about destiny and many other scifi games.

If you look at earth, we have loads of different environments.

If you look at pictures sent back from Mars, you'll see that even Mars, has vastly different enviroments. It is a whole planet afterall.

All these game makers, make planets as though the entire planet is uniform...

-yuri

18. The thing I'm worried about is 40 players. PC has always had 64. They better not fuck us on this.

19. I've been a big fan of this game since Battlefront II on the PS2. Even though I never got to play it online it's one of my favorite games of all time. Best Star Wars game series ever imo ( I also enjoyed Rogue Squadron). I was upset that there not making the new Battlefront for the PS3. Been waiting so long for another Battlefront but hey gotta live in the now I guess with your "new" consoles lol.