Star Wars: Battlefront

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Bluntzilla420, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Game looks doooooooope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yKv45X_OIo 

2. #2 IllestVillain, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    Does look dope. Itll will be raped and pillaged for dlc revenue, gut feeling.

3. Doesn't really look anything because there is no gameplay in the video. Still I have confidence it will be good. Just way past ready to see some actual in game footage.

True haha, but I have high hopes. I like how they are filming it and creating the game. I guess you can play as the Rebels or the Empire?

5. Can you release a game with the name of a game that's already been released?

6. If you own the name, then yes.

7. how will the graphics on pc be.

8. They better allow you to be an ewok again!

9. a broken ewok..

Along the lines of Battlefield. I imagine they will be on the same or similar engine.

11. fuckin hyyyyyped

12. Thats shit looked well planed out and bad ass. All star war games are bad ass. Cant wait

13. I'm really hoping they unleash Frostbite 4 for this game

14. I am pretty excited for, hope it doesn't disappoint :)

15. Fuck it, I'm going all out for this one. DLC, season pass, battlefront premium, whatever.

I just hope Dice has learned from their mistakes with Battlefield 4.

Pls dice. Pls. Don't fuck this up. For the love of all things Star Wars, (except the prequels) don't fuck this up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I would love to play this

17. man this game still isn't getting enough hype I feel like. People have wanted DICE to come out with another future based shooter for the newer consoles and this is basically it, plus some much needed assistance from Bioware. This game is going to be fucking huge even for people who don't like star wars, I was never a real fan of the series but I know a lot about it just because I love the battlefront games to death. Plus the new game is using Frostbite 3, destructible environments is the exact thing that battlefront needs, along with next level graphics, this game is going to blow everybody out of the water  I assume, pluss mass effect 4. Assuming that EA doesn't botch them too much.

18. ill be getting swbf for ps4 soon as its out! And ill gift it for all my gift giving so all my friends feel obliged to play it!

-yuri