Show me your vapor bong setup

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Mr Horsepower, Jan 27, 2015.

1. I'm super interested

2. Mobius penta and solo ,blowing mad clouds with a small stem of Larry and wax

Attached Files:

3. #123 Mrmrmrmr, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
    Delete

4. Vapexhale evo on top of a cloud buddy paired with a EFS with a double gridded donut.

Attached Files:

5. Lookin great @Mrmrmrmr you're taste in low diffusion bubblers is something I can really agree with.

Where do you get your adapters from? Really want to use this new glass and a shittybadaother adapters on this would be fallacious.

It's by this blower limitless Glassworks or something another. Great quality from what I can tell holding it and pulling on it without vapor.
    Sorry 2 shots of moonshine and a few beers got me rambling.

Attached Files:

6. I need that piece I'm my life. How much did you drop on it if you don't mind me asking?

7. $250 at my lhs

8. Has anyone tried the FlowerMate v3 Air? I got an email about it, and I am interested in getting a vape that can attach to a bong.

9. #129 Mrmrmrmr, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
    Delete

10. #130 Mrmrmrmr, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015

Such a sweet setup for me now. Lotus with sheldon black bubbler. So much flavor, so many clouds. The Lotus is a convection beast. I love to put some stainless steel wool in the bowl and drop a small piece of oil on top. Huge clouds yet the flavor is tasty throughout!

Did I mention the heat up time is less than 6 secs B)

Edit- notice the burn mark facing the camera. I did that the second day I had it. Was mad at first but then I realized it gave it character. I can already tell the heat is affecting the woods color and grain. It is now several shades darker. Rambling again..that's what this vape does to ya !!)

Attached Files:

11. You run your solo through water often? The draw restriction on mine is a bit to high for me to constantly use it through water. The cloud production is fantastic, but the restriction gives me a headache when I pull too hard. I did bust my solo out for some dry hits the other night because I was fixing the garage door, and concrete floors don't mix with glass all that well...

12. #132 Mrmrmrmr, Nov 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015
    I don't find the restriction that bad. I think I almost prefer a dry stem. I can stretch out the session so much. a full stem lasts forever for me. Try pulling a bit slower I get excellent results however I use the solo ! People underestimate the cloud production. Can easily go head to head with the evo imo. And use less material.
    Another tip is to angle or pull your stem out slightly so there is more airflow. That helped me a bunch.

13. #133 jollyrancher1, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
    Here is mine.
    Arizer through a bubbler through a ROOR Lil Sista.

Attached Files:

14. Very nice my friend arizer puts out a great product imho.

15. Setup for the day. Smaller really is bigger in this vape. 6 giant clouds off of .05. Got a new scale so I'll be experimenting.

Attached Files:

16. Just moved into my new place, so I have yet to unload all of my vaporizers/water pipes. I've been going dry using the solo and lotus. Fuck me do I love the lotus with aluminum stem. Also got the pleasant reminder to use a screen with my solo, fucking Scooby snacks.

17. I've found a screen in the solo is a must.

18. I am so happy I started vaping now. Awhile ago I decided to get serious about my health after smoking cigarettes for 15 years. My lungs and body felt so fucking good after giving up the cigs so I decided to start vaping my weed to let my lungs heal the best they can after years of torture. I traded 5 grams for this vape, it appears to be a arizer like the one a few posts above, but has no name or markings anywhere on it. It's hooked up to a heavy hitter bong with grenade perc. It hits pretty damn smooth. Been smoking this "caviar" the last few days. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1451233954.022287.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1451233971.718653.jpg