Show me your vapor bong setup

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Mr Horsepower, Jan 27, 2015.

1. #41 Hated, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    the dhgate site is kind of screwy, Ill coppy and paste a suppliers name (so I know its spelled correctly) and some times they dont show up

Edit spelled it wrong haha,Supplier:stevenlmz79

2. Good shit bud

3. Definitely digging that FC 711 I'm just worried that my HA won't fit on it :/

4. #44 Everythingshazy, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    Stevenlmz79 still has a larger, imo much better for vaping, matrix pillar (not the one he currently has a pic of.. the new one has a bubbler style neck,not the top of the can) coming out soon  (hopefully). It has an 18mm female joint, and 8 pillars, with a matrix perc underneath.

Yingmin5 is also a pretty solid seller. He has some very nice pieces, ships pretty quickly, and has great customer service. Pretty well established amongst a lot of members at FC.

5. I love this new dhgate tube

Attached Files:

6. Arizer Air
    Pure Zero Dubbler

Im one lucky dude

Attached Files:

7. Here's mine:

[​IMG]

8. Dope setup brother. I've always wanted a seventh floor product as a heavy hitter, and the dbv is a bargain to say the least.

I agree but I gotta ask, is there anything left after that vapor goes through all that glass, tubing and water?

10. So, what is the point of running vapor through a bong?

Is it just to use the bong chamber to fill up then get a big hit?

Just for fun?

11. #51 lwien, May 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015

It helps to moisturize the vapor, which for many, is just too damn dry.   It also helps to filter out particulates that may get by the screens, and, as you say, provides a bigger and MUCH smoother hit, especially when run through warm water.

And yeah, it's also fun.

12. I'll answer that.....

Oh yeah Lwien, there is plenty. I find some of my biggest hits come from setups like this. It's true you sacrifice some flavor here but you can push out some monster draws and it's extremely cool!

I get thick milky clouds, and a nice high off of 1-2 hits.  I'm probably a lightweight compared to most on here, but I'm really enjoying it.  My #1 priority is the sanctity of my lungs and throat.  I'm an avid hiker / mountain climber, so I want my lungs intact.  My throat is cooled, and less dry when hitting this setup, than a portable, or just a straight pass through whip.  For me, even if I'm filtering out a little with the water, it's worth it to me, to make sure that I'm being the best I can to my lungs / throat.  (part of it is probably in my head, but it allows me to enjoy my experience, rather than worry that I'm fucking up my lungs)  :)

Yeah, I definitely lose flavor in this setup, as opposed to a normal whip, or from my Firefly.  For me though, I can take larger longer hits, and the material seems to last me the same.  So for me, I'm sacrificing flavor for a cooler, slightly damper hit, that is really easy on my throat and lungs.

15. #55 lwien, May 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
    Have you tried vaping through very warm, almost hot water?

Hrm, I haven't.  I'm pretty lazy though.  I don't see myself putting a kettle on whenever I want to vape.  ;)

I don't put a kettle on.   Just use hot water from the tap.    Give it a shot.    I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.   You might even find that you don't have to run your vapor through all that tubing and glass to get vapor that is super smoooooooooth.

18. I have to agree with lwein, very warm/hot water is the way to go with vapor. It seems illogical but just try it, great results are promised!

19. 1432319059138.jpg
    The vape weighs more than the bong so if i let go or set it down, it's all overrrr.🙈

20. That's a cute little setup! I'm pumped to get my setup going after work!