Show me your vapor bong setup

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Mr Horsepower, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Once I discovered vapor bonging I never looked back...definitely takes vaporizing to another level

2. #22 Hated, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
    http://imgur.com/f1aWLZN

I have other glass but ive been feeling this one lately, this was actually made for me by a fellow blade @InstaBlaze it works amazing for vaping. Any one else have any stemless glass ? I think stemless is the way to go for vaping

3. Anybody else out there wanna share they're setup???

4. Here are a couple. ..

My EVO with the HydraHoneyComb

MiniVap with the Delta 3D Studio's SonG and FC187 Bubbler

MiniVap with the OEM GonG and PWT.

I will put more up in the future.

Attached Files:

5. How do you like your minivap? How does it perform with water pipes?

6. I love it and its even better with water especially with the warmer convection vapor. I really can't go past the pink heat setting without water as its too warm for my taste. I consider this a "hot" vape and the fact that it's a keeper in my collection is saying something because I really prefer the low temps on most vapes.

This is my second one. My first one was defective but it was worth the hassle cuz my new one is hitting like a rock star!

Definitely more enjoyable through water though. For me anyway.....

7. Oh and look what just arrived to complete the EVO setup....

Attached Files:

8. #28 vapeview, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
    Here's another way I use my Evo. Just got this one and liking it a lot cuz it's small and easy to handle with the Evo. This is the VapeXhale HydraCycler...

Attached Files:

9. I've always wanted to try some of the vapexhale hydra tubes they look dope AF.

10. This last one is actually more like traditional glass. Hence the need for the whip attachment. It offers a bit of a different experience then the hydratube. This I like because I like to change things up all the time.

I also have the HydraHoneyComb and the SSFG Hydraline. All three offer a different diffusion, flow and taste. I feel very fortunate to have them all!

Plus I still like my cheap Chinese FC-187 glass in certain situations.

11. Just got me D020D and hydra tube in yesterday. I will post pics tonight if I don't get too overzealous with my new toys.

12. Sweet, have fun. I love mine with my lotus..

13. Definitely digging the new dhgate glass pickups. The hydra tube is pretty neat, but it's all about the D020D right now. Hits are so smoothhh and the price is amazing. Thinking about picking up the Toro 7-13 knock off from yingmin5 but I don't know if my HA will fit :unsure:

Attached Files:

14. Shitty action shot of the function on the D020D

Attached Files:

15. #35 Hated, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
    I ordered 2 of them from sunshinstore and a Fc 710 from stevenlmz79

16. #36 Jojo0420, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
    Rocking this bubbler lately.

image.jpg

Edit: sorry about the orientation...

17. Can we get a picture of the FC 710? Never seen one before. How the function on it? I wanna scoop up one of the 7/13 Toro knock offs from yingmin5, but am still currently satisfied with the D020D.

18. uploadfromtaptalk1428643452460.jpg
    Molecule octoperc using the eq baskets mod. LSV. Les Paul

19. Pretty sure steven is releasing a toro knock off soon gonna be over 100$ though

http://m.imgur.com/GeZ78lN,p8Jv1C2,PnQbZAi

Heres 2 pics of the FC-710 and 1 of the FC 711

I prefer a little more diffusion then the 710 for vaping flowers, its more suited for concentrates in my opinion. I know there are some who use it for both though.

I havent tryed the Fc 711 yet with my enano but from what I here its just as good as the d020d if not better.

Stevenmlz79 is definitely a good dhgate seller. Just as fast as SSS and he works with some FC members to get good designs of sought after peices.

Seems like yingmin is a little on the slow side, all my orders from steven and SSS arived in 10-11 days. Its been 16 days since I placed and order from yingmin.

20. For some reason I can't find Stevenmlz79 on dhgate? Those are some good looking bubblers though!