Test Grows, Plant Training & Perpetual Harvests by hddani; DWC, COCO, SOG, LED, Iron's Method

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by hddani, Jan 27, 2015.

1. They should be nice and fat by then with multiple clones.

2. That's for sure, maybe in two months I can cut and sex clones to see what I got. I do want to 1 male flower to take pollen and create more bagseeds.
    Almost week 4 for 6 bagseeds nothing to update.

Got the tent and everything setup just missing plants but seeds are otw.
    Rh 48, temp 79f, water temp 74f w/ light on 18/6. Lights off 12pm on at 6pm.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424581386.373623.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424581413.256410.jpg

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1329219-My-2Nd-Real-Grow-Attempt%2C-W--Pics%21-Bubble-Cloner-clone-Machine%2C-Dwc

3. Looks very nice in the tent. That is one giant filter 👍
    Everything is move in ready.

I notice the male sacks on fem seeds towards the end of harvest as a last ditch to pollinate. I collect those carefully, tag and bag . I asked Jras2218 , his thoughts about branches only being painted with pollen and labeling that branch. He's done it before and says it works. It makes sense to me.
    He mentioned to have the fans off as you paint targeting branches pollen carefully and quickly. Now I'm waiting. Painting complete, and hoping for good seed to develop. I used 8 different pollen strains to target branches top nugs.
    I will do a full scrub down of the entire flowering room when finished for this season.

Thanks hydro yea its def move in ready numbers are holding steady. LOL ya its a big filter I originally bought it for a 5x5x7 tent grow but downsized just the tent for this go.
    You always have male sacks on fem seeds towards the end? I hope I don't have to be looking out for that except outdoors with the bagseeds. Any idea why they herm like that? Stress? Are you spraying them with anything? I plan on pollinating just like you described. Maybe after one or two autoflower grows I'll repurpose the tent for 1 seed harvest of my best male and female bagseed plants.

5. I love the tents, they work so well for me.

Under near expiration of her life in my trials, I noticed them. growing to maturity and beyond will sometimes deploy them. Stress is certainly a trigger for that as well, genetics, light leaks many possibilities. Perhaps I cut the wrong leaf or took a sample she didn't like.
    they are small and few.
    On my pineapple express I found 1 nanner that I gently took out and it had a lil magic dust. The deep purple had the most I was shocked actually, finicky that one was. The p91 had a couple. None on the Caramello. None so far on the pending Ghost train.
    I sometimes see them after harvest during trim. I look carefully before cutting.

It could be genetics.
    Across the board for me, the smoke is potent, excellent tasting and burns well to dust in my pipe.👍

For all I know it could be stressed out hermi dust, but hoping for the best on creating my own custom fem seeds. I was just waiting for the right girl to come along.

6. I declare the tent homeostatic. The seeds are sitting in LA, at ICS, since Saturday night so I'm shutting it down until they arrive.

The bagseeds outside are a few days shy of 4 weeks. Very slow but steady growth, they got two days of rain and loved it. I couldn't even remember the last time i watered them before reading it here, but the pots were very light before the rain. Now they're pretty heavy and I'm sure the built in reservoirs on all of them got completely filled with clean rainwater.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1329219-My-2Nd-Real-Grow-Attempt%2C-W--Pics%21-Bubble-Cloner-clone-Machine%2C-Dwc

7. They will be there before you know it.
    At least you know the tent and equipment are running smoothly and tweaks have been made to accommodate. Very nice.
    I collect rainwater to feed them as a treat every now and then. They seem to like it.

8. Nice.
    What strains of seeds did you get?

9. Damn what a bummer, what company did you order from? From the past I've ordered fro attitude but opt for the discrete shipping in a item so far worked twice first time customs didn't look thankfully it was in a wallet with the packs obviously sticking out, second time they did check but they stuck seeds in the flap of a hat and had the bill of the hat tucked into the adjustable strap and they didn't find. You can always contact the company and see if they'll reship maybe discretely. Any way sorry that happened sux to get that kind of surprise.

G

Yea I'm hella bummed but it wasn't unexpected. Patience...haha. This order was from the Vault, I sent them the pic above with the green tape and they are re-shipping, since they guarantee delivery SWEET. Unfortunately they were out of RQS NL Autos, so Jack threw in a 5 pack of Female Seeds NL autos. 2 more beans for free I ain't even mad

11. That's great.

12. Hahaha ya I would if it wasn't already but I expected it to take 2 weeks again so I have it on 12/12 with basil and cucumber seedlings enjoying that LED.
    Hey wattup poke nice to see you drop in! Ya it sucks man but it happens hopefully someday it wont be any issue at all to sell/trade seeds online. The Vault re-shipped them immediately so its just a waiting game, nothing new in the growing game lol