FWB talking about pregnancy

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by IvGotMilk, Jan 24, 2015.

1. #1 IvGotMilk, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    So basically i've not seen her for a couple of years and she was back in the country visiting. She stayed at mine for a few nights.

We were in bed one morning (before we had sex) and she was rubbing my dick. She started telling me that she wants to get pregnant and see what it's like to be pregnant, but doesn't actually want a child, just the experience. I just laughed and said fuck that!. We aregued over whether or not pre-cum contained sperm. I said it didn't but she said sometimes it does if you haven't pissed after your last ejaculation.

Well right after that she started rubbing my dick and getting all the pre-cum from the tip , by then she had a fair amount on her finger tips, then she moved her hand onto her vagina and started poking it inside her. 

Not sure if this would actually get her pregnant or not, but I've always worn a condom when fucking her... always. I asked her what the fuck she was doing and she just played it off.

It would be pretty shitty if she did become pregnant this way, since I don't want to have kids, let alone have kids with her. And  it seems, she, at that moment, potentially made a lifetime choice for me. And I'm guessing if she was pregnant, she'd expect child support and all that shit, which i'm guessing i'd have to pay? I hate how to justice system is fucked and how there's double standards when it comes to women and pregnancy. 

2. run the other way and never look back. fucking never. wtf.

also there can be traces of sperm in your precum if you haven't cleaned the tracks (went pee) but i highly doubt she got her self pregnant by putting it on her finger and putting it in the cooch. you dodged a bullet don't hang out with this one anymore

3. Ew this story is creepy. She sounds creepy. She wants to be pregnant, just so she can have an abortion??? Jesus Christ! She needs her tubes tied and a hobby. Just......ew, all around. I second the first comment, run away, run fast and run far!

4. Ya know OP, I always thought of this scenario in my mind. You bang a girl, and she scoops some cum off her tits or out of the condom or wherever and then puts it in her vag and gets pregnant.

Guess it does happen.  :confused:

5. nah all the sperm would die or be fucked up by being exposed to air on her tits. by the time she got it inside there's no way they would make it all the way home

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Pre-cum can contain sperm no matter whether you have peed or not.  Didn't anyone ever take a science class in HS.  Or is that next semester?

7. As a girl, i would tell you to stop sleeping with this chick and cut contact altogether.
    If you're not being careful, she will get pregnant. Especially if she wants too. Having a kid is more than just child support, mate. This kid is gonna want to know it's dad and it's not like a puppy, they will last forever, the problem wouldn't just go away. Child support is the beginning. You wont just have the kid to deal with, but it's mother, for the rest of your life. Does that sound like something you want?
    I doubt that she is pregnant from what you said she did. Pre cum doesn't contain sperm, but if you still have semen in there from last time, then it can be flushed out, and theoretically, could induce pregnancy.  
    And for god's sake, don't be silly, wrap up yer willy.

8. If you want to live'on, wrap up your schlong.

9. As we say in Scotland, 
    Even if you're bonny, go grab a johnny. 

I'm afraid in school, we weren't taught an in depth scientific tutorial on what got women pregnant. We were told if sperm entered the vagina, chances are, the woman would get pregnant, if it didn't, she wouldn't. We were taught nothing inbetween like what pre-cum is (or that it even existed), what pussy juice is... etc

We were also not taught how men are treated when it comes to pregnancy, and how little they get a say in, but how much responsibility they are faced with, based purely on the woman's choices.
    If a woman gets pregnant accidentally, and she decides to keep the baby, but the man wants to have no part in it, he HAS to be a part of it now, because the woman says so. In this example, both parties are equally liable for the situation, but which outcome is more drastic? NOT having a child, or HAVING a child? Obviously the latter. So why then should the more drastic choice fall on the person with 50% of the say?
    If the woman doesn't want a child, but the man does, does the justice system force her pregnancy to continue? No.

Either way, the man gets it the worst. 

11. #12 Cornjob, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015

Then start fuckin dudes and quit cryin. Or get yourself a REAL girl, not some fuckin fwb shit.

12. bwahaha.

bitches be trippin', yo.

13. This is a conversation you have at the top of the stairs

14. My thing is, after the conversation where she basically said "I wanna trap you," you still had sex with her?!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Dude, cum can drip out of a girls asshole and get her pregnant. 

16. Maybe you'll not fuck crazy bitches in the future if she gets preggo

If a chick did that to me...

[​IMG]

Good luck, be responsible for choices you made

17. your crazy FWB just got herself preggo.

18. Man it's been said plenty of times on GC but, you NEVER stick your dick in crazy. Fuck that noise.