Any seedbanks that offer package tracking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Sammyy, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Just wondering if theres any banks that offer full tracking from departure to arrival on their seed orders? I've used the Single Seed Centre and Herbies and neither offered it at least to my knowledge. 

I'm ok with paying extra if I have to and I'm also ok if its ordering directly from the breeder and not through a bank. 

2. and before its mentioned yes im aware attitude offers it but ive heard some bad things in the last year. anybody order from them recently?

3. We use tracked mail for our shipments.

Very rarely, Royal Mail won't do all their scanning, but you can usually tell when it hits customs, when it leaves customs, then it tracks like any other USPS shipment.

4. Thank you Gorilla, considering you guys offer tracking and if im being honest have the cheapest prices ive seen, Im fairly certain the Gorilla will be getting my business :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  5. If you go that way, PM us & we'll get you a coupon code so you can save a little more.

In fact, I'll send you one now with our current offers. Only problem is we can't take credit/debit cards outside of the UK.

~~sherry

6. Bonza offers tracking: http://help.bonzaseedbank.com/support/solutions/articles/6000028431-where-can-i-view-my-shipment-tracking-data-

PM or email me (forums@bonzaseedbank.com) to get discount codes

David

7. Seedsman

nothing is too hard for those who do not have to do it for themselves

8. The vault offers good pricing, variety of breeders, a great selection of freebies, they accept credit/debit cards(just don't use a prepaid), tracking, stealth, and a guarantee that they will reship. They're customer service is top notch and will do their very best to get you what you want.

• Like Like x 1