Thc levels vaping oil vs smoking

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Sicklnlove, Jan 22, 2015.

1. know this might be a dumb question to most but I would like some info. I recently started using liquid gold medical grade oil and a vape pen instead of smoking. I know the oil has higher levels of thc but I'm wondering if I take a small hit 3x a day is it putting more THC into my body than smoking a small bowl 3x a day? Im asking this so I know how long it will take to test clean for a job related tests a few months from now. I know how long it took to test clean with smoking but vaping is new to me so I was wondering if it will be the same. I feel the same amount of high from a small hit of vape oil as I do a few big hits of smoking. So does that mean it's putting the same amount of THC in my body? Or more with the oil because it has concentrated levels.

2. Thc weed 15-28%

Oils 60-99%

3. So does that mean if I take a small puff off vape oil it puts about the same amount of thc into my body as taking a few hits of smoking plant?

4. higher percent = more...

5. So that means it will take longer for me to test clean on a drug test if I've been smoking 2-3 hits off of a vape with oil everyday than it did when I was smoking a gram of weed a day?

6. When I was smoking a gram of weed a day I gave myself 30 days and tested clean. I have to test for my job and im wondering if it will take longer because of the high thc content even though I'm smoking less often