Going to work high ????

Discussion in 'General' started by AZG, Jan 22, 2015.

1. This is already a thread I'm sure, just link it if you have it! I personally like going to work high just cause it's more tolerable but I work noticeably slower so I try not to get too fucked up 😂 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421953240.111138.jpg

Let's blaze

2. Usually when im working i smoke Charas or some other form of squidgy, and save the skunk for when im at home haha. but i work in a warehouse so its not hard work

3. I work in retail, and I try to not go to work high...it would be fine, it's just that I really don't feel like dealing with annoying customers all day while high...feels like a waste of weed...I just wait till I'm off, then smoke...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. If I care about the job I won't smoke

[​IMG]

5. Yeah journey me too! And managers hahaha

Let's blaze

6. My job is school right now so I get to go to work high, yes. 

7. I'm a brain surgeon. I work high as fuck all the time. Keeps me calm while I slice jelly.  :metal:

8. The fuck.. ?!?

Can't tell if srs.

9. Never. Im a chef and working a fast paced job that requires a lot of multitasking and perfect timing does not mix well with weed.... My old boss got me stoned once and said I wouldn't need to go back to work after... Big table walked in and the other cook needed help. That was the first and last time I worked stoned as a cook.

10. I worked retail high before and had mixed feelings. Some days it sucked for the reason you mentioned and I didnt like doing things sometimes, other days it was kinda cool because: The customers were chill and/or it helped me focus on stuff I needed to get done.

I guess I had different experience depending on what and how I got high. I dont remember much right now

11. lol i feel like creating dishes while high is fun. i love the kitchen

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I work at a small sandwich shop and I love toking up before a closing shift. Its really relaxing and fun to set goals and to try and put everything in order to close down

• Like Like x 1
  13. i work at a vape shop in durham, and we toke

14. #14 marleysoccer, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015

i imagine getting high before doing brain surgery would be wildly helpful. srs

15. Hell yea I blaze about two fat bowls every 2 1/2 hours at work

I function just fine if not better when stoned

16. #16 Deleted member 281310, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
    when i worked in mcdonalds back in 2012 i would go to work on unmentionables every day. i ended up quitting to go to rehab. other then that i've smoked weed on construction jobs but it's not really that fun.

17. I'm a driver at pizza hut. If I'm not stoned, I'm usually asked by the manager why I'm not.

18. #18 Burgerman72, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    Don't get me wrong, I like to cook while high, but just home. I just don't find a commercial kitchen a good atmosphere for me to be high in. I'd rather toke at home after work and not ruin my high.

I do know a lot of people who can function perfectly fine cooking while high, unfortunately I'm not one of them.

19. I usually go in high. Customers are usually chill and my tasks are usually mindless enough that I'd prefer being high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. I'm a pizza delivery guy so I definitely smoke a good amount at work!