Kaia Kush Green-O-Matic (First grow)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Young Doctor, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Dude I have no problem helping if it's going to aid in a bigger harvest and healthier plant :)

What light you got again?
    The White thing looks like a spill off nutes or water on the leaf.
    Sorta like the liquid has evaporated off and left that behind.

Get some water on a soft cloth or maybe even your finger and just try to wash it off, NOT soaking the lead tho :)
    And do this just before lights off.

Chef.

2. Water you plant then pick it up to gauge how heavy it feels, then when you think it's time to water again lift the pot and feel how heavy it is again.
    You will start to know when it's time to water, but you will also start to learn the plants reactions around the time.
    Sometimes I don't even need to prod the soil or lift the pot,just by how the plant looks I can tell it needs watering.

Just give it time and remember less is more.

You will so muxh more damage over watering than under watering.

Chef.

3. Thanks again Chef and u being around feels safe to grow, ask and learn.

I have 250w CFL .. I guessed that as well coz o keep spraying the walls and the fan keep moving the water around while spraying and today there was couple drops from my watering bottle..

Chef I water my plants half litter each almost every day I think because of the high temp that I had before .. When should increase the water ?

Young Doctor :)

4. What's untill you get a 10-20% run off, then don't water till dry again, or alsmot dry.

Better not to water every day.

Chef.

5. Sounds good I'll do it when soil gets dry ;)

6. Update
    I hope the Heat stress won't hurt the auto until next week..

The little girl looking bad I guess, and slooooow growing ,, there was 3 cm root left in the solo cup when I transplanted her. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422977921.217854.jpg

Attached Files:

7. Looking good Young Doctor! Your plants are looking beautiful. Keep up the good work. I went to Walmart to buy humidity monitor for my clone. I'll show as soon as I set it in place. 🔰

8. #48 Young Doctor, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
    That's great man .. I'm having both temp and humidity problems ... And I can't do anything before next week .. I hate keeping my tent open

9. That sucks, I hope you find a temporary fix until then...

10. Little Update

GOM
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423270213.740333.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423270269.525100.jpg

Kaia Kush
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423270300.429154.jpg

11. #52 kemisthekid, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
    B)

12. How did you manage to put water vapor back in the tent?

13. Dude I keep spraying that tent all day long :p but going to get the humidifier on Tuesday :D

14. Do I see white hair ?
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423342790.953636.jpg

15. #56 kemisthekid, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
    Your plant is growing crazy fast!

16. Yuuuup it's auto bro :D

17. To increase humidity hang a wet towel from the ceiling with cord or string. Have the bottom of the towel in a bucket of water and a fan blowing on the towel. As the wet towel dries it draws up water from the bucket. The bigger the towel the more water it can draw up

18. That's a great idea gotta try now
    Thanks mate :)

19. Update

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423612445.169086.jpg

Young Doctor :)