Cabinet Grow. DIY Grow Box/First Timer.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SubliminalWeeney, Jan 21, 2015.

1. #81 SubliminalWeeney, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
    So due to some unfortunate circumstances, and maybe a little bit of paranoia, I had to relocate my babies. Moved them to a friends house along with my cabinet where they will be better protected and I don't have to worry about neighbors getting nosey. It was such a pain in the ass moving them, especially the cabinet, but I'm glad they're here instead. 😄

2. Completely know what you mean now. It's a bitch to examine the back plants. I mean I'm a skinny dude, but it's too bushy in there to creep under the net back there lol

3. Day 4 of flip, so pretty much day 73 of veg ahaha looking pretty inside my cabinet, loving all the tops. Keepin' with the tuckin'.

Attached Files:

• 424.jpg
      424.jpg
      File size:
      296.1 KB
      Views:
  4. Don't know if i said it once in this thread already or not, but six is way too excessive i believe i could pull just as much with three, maybe a little less, i guess it cuts on veg time, but as far as being able to examine my plants 6 is too much. Hoping everything keeps going smoothly!

5. subbed, ill be lookin for more ^.^

6. #86 SubliminalWeeney, May 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2015
    Little beauty shot during last nights feeding. A little under two weeks of flower. Will post more once lights come back on and I'm back home!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430779990.108855.jpg