First backwoods blunt

Discussion in 'General' started by Arsenalfc19, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Rolled this up for the first time with some blue dream. How's it look? Smokes it and got a huge head buzz but still got very stoned! :D

Attached Files:

2. #2 Kooz, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    5/10 looks loose.

Get bluntvilles their better

3. Man you gotta take out one of the layers or something I think because when I smoked one of them shits I seriously was dizzy as fuck. Me and tobacco don't get along too well so that might have been the problem. 

4. Backwoods are gross as fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Backwoods hit my chest like a mf monkey punch that shits like hitting straight tobacco even if it's filled w weed haha. Lasts extra long cuz I could barely hit it. I still can't figure out how to roll one since it's like diagonal once you unwrap it.

Sent from DEA Headquarters

6. BACKWOODS ARE NOT FOR BLUNTS!
    image.jpg
    this thread so far has nraged GG Allin
    Personally I only use blunts to get rid of joint roaches

image.jpg
    You like a flavored blunt it doesn't get any better than these
    Tatiana's are LUXURY like blueberry vanilla Bourbon and butterscotch coffee cognac

image.jpg
    These are the standard East Coast go getter as far as I grew up on

And where I grew up I was taught how to roll by Puerto Rican kids and Vietnamese kids they always said to the outer leaf off the blunt before you even crack it and then crack it as best you can along the seam
    And in my opinion it really is best to reverse roll a blunt and then back fold the flap close it up and peel off the extra flap

7. i hate people who take the leaf off first, that shit takes forever and a lot of the times dutchmasters are stale depending where you buy them

I use to only buy vanilla dutch masters, seeing as when i started smoking they only had regular and vanilla ..

I just crack it with the leaf on it still , dump the guts, and roll my weed .. always roll it perfect & if you roll it good enough when you inhale it tastes straight like weed and when you exhale it tastes like pure vanilla

8. #8 IRON-EYES, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
    why hate people? Your 23 a lot of future to enjoy hate sucks

¡ROLL OFF!
    Please say your in la we'll match one it'll rock I'll bring some beer I brew'd!

9. I roll FAST even de-leafing
    are you able to reverse roll a blunt and remove the excess flap?

10. #10 Kooz, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015

yeah the "cancer paper" always take it off.. there is a strip of paper you have to take off near the end of the dutchmaster its like a filter for the cigar thats the cancer paper..

when I roll exotic i also tear a strip longways for less tobacco , if im rolling a blunt of reg i`ll keep it on to be able to roll more into it

and no not in LA, completely across country over here on the east coast .. Tri-state region

11. have good cheer bro!
    Pending on your area I'll add you to my travel schedule for a California Kush smoke out i've got to go all through Vermont n New York to visit relatives in the next year anyway so I'll bring some bomb will both roll a blunt out of it and then we'll see whose is better and get really high figuring it out

12. Check out reversed rolling though bro you can literally close it soon as the paper touches and I just tear the strip off right after you closed it
    Voice texting

13. If you get a stale blunt just carefully crack it take out the filler hold it back shut gently in your hand and blow hot breath through it bro it'll soften right up or just hold it above the humidifier

14. Try Tatiana cigarillos bro "groovy blue"

15. never heard of em , I don't buy blunts as much anymore I buy a 20 pack of ez widers or top joints

16. . Yeah I have a couple of pipes I like a lot other than that I smoke joints and I use raw papers but when I get joint roaches I like to roll a blunt ;)
    You can git Raws in a 300 pk fer like 4bucks

17. Yall are tripping on backwoods. I thought the same thing when i tried them. I got like way too high. But its better than hittin a swisher or cigarillo. Those are nasty. Atleast backwoods are natural

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. You in L.A.( Los angeles) or LA (Louisiana)??? I reside in los angeles. Would be dope to smoke with a fellow blade

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. fer sure!