How quickly do you eat?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Blix, Jan 17, 2015.

1. I try to eat slow at first but then I end up scarfing it down like I'm not going to eat for a week. Ha.

2. slow alone. Fast with others. Trying to win that race

3. While it depends on the food and severity of the munchies, I'm the complete opposite, but for the most part I'll try an slow myself down while with friends.

Now when I'm by myself, it's no holds barred, I'll down whatever like it's my last meal!

4. Pizza, as a whole pie, stands no chance vs. me.

5. The slower the better. More chewing, more extraction of nutrients and energy from the food. I even chew my smoothies.

6. #46 SamGoingHam, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2016
    I personally hammer down my food. Shovel that shit down. Survival of the fittest. Eat everything. Don't care if it tastes like shit, still food. Eat it. I put in work with my chopsticks. Asian families tend to praise children that are strong eaters, because it represents a strong growing boy. Unless you're fat. Disregard what I said if you're fat.

7. I usually eat quickly then chug whatever I'm drinking after

8. Depends on the food and where I am. My coworkers used to always talk shit when we'd go out for lunch cause I wreck a meal in such a short amount of time. Like if we went to Subway, I could usually finish my foot long before they can finish half of theirs.. but if I'm alone and smoking weed and watching a show or movie, it might take me an hour to finish what I'd usually finish in 5-10 minutes.

9. I'm the slowest eater I know. I've met other slow eaters but I still beat em lol. I chew a lot, like to take in the flavor, plus it's healthy? And then I'll take breaks from eating just cuz I feel like it.

There are days where I'm average tho, rarely.

10. If I'm at home I eat in less than 5 minutes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I eat like a savage. I'm trying to slow it down so I can savor the food and hopefully end up getting full more quickly. But I forget when I'm high and I just scarf everything down

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Depends for example when I'm high I will slowly devour a KFC bargain bucket to myself but other than that I'm fast

13. I like to eat long and calmly, especially if it's my favourite food :) Besides it's usually a time for me to get some rest during the day so I see no sense in hurrying at all :sneaky:

14. Uhhh, maybe somewhere in between? Lol

15. I'm generally a very fast eater. Although late nights when I'm blazed I tend to eat slower, but a lot more.

16. really fast when sober really slow while doing other things on weed