Anyone no the first signs of hermies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by plattynum, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Had a power cut on the street and plant were left freezing don't want one to turn or all so just wanna no the first signs to look out for?

2. We're abouts tho I have very big plants 8 footers were will they appear from on the stem

3. Pic them off or rip it out b4 those bananas open

Attached Files:

4. Is that a hermie???? Oh fuck me I have nothing to worry about then I just had one like oval pod on the bottom of the bud with 2 brown hairs coming out its not like that on top of my bud ill take a pic later see what you think it is it may just be a normal female flower just not seen them before??

5. No dude that just the oldest calyx on the node where the bud forms...if it has hairs coming out its female.

6. THANK FUCK hahaha Yeh there just like one or 2 dotted about like I said it looks like a pollen sac rather than nearly round it's really oval and yes has 2 brown hairs poking out i thort maybe that was the first signs of them turning and that was a sac ready to open and banana lol well it be lights on soon so ill show you anyway JUST to be sure. That's if it will let me upload a pic which for some reason it won't let me??????? Any idea why?

7. Oh it's letting me now haha.

Attached Files:

8. I'll get some clearer pics soon for yous to look at ill be gutted if they turning.

9. Naaaa the bananas really look like bananas. ...same as the snozberries taste like............

10. Following ya haha you seen willy wonka recently? Hahahaha

11. Top 3 movies of all time....hahaha.....i was talking super troopers though

12. Stress

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app