Do you own a motorcycle?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by LoveisKind, Jan 9, 2015.

1. I haven't hit my mid life crisis yet, give me 10 years.

2. [​IMG]

I almost bought this bike on a whim the other day. I like smaller bikes, usually prefer sumo's, but this bike looks sick in the showroom. I was also surprised, at just shy of 6ft tall, I actually had some space.

3. those rc390's are badass dude.

RC8 is my dream bike.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. My buddy just sold his RC8. Thing was friggin nuts. I rode it about 100 yards, turned around and brought it back. Scared the shit out of me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gotta 1981 GS650 that has been sitting in a buddies garage for 19+ years a few years back. I have since put on almost 30, 000km and she's still going strong

Looking into buying a new KTM 690 enduro and giving my girlfriend the 650 to learn on for next season!

• Like Like x 1
  6. 1980 kawasaki kz440
    Cafe style

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Right now looking at a couple bikes.

Yamie Wr250x

Or a kawie ninja 650.

Should have one by the end of the year

8. My gixxer is for sale. Lookin at maybe a ZX6R? I rode one for a day last summer and it was super nice. My K5 gixxer is really front heavy

9. my Vstar 1300,

Attached Files:

10. thats crazy i like those rc390s as well i have a rc8r a 2013 but I'm trying to sell it recently i got into some legal trouble my neighbor and i got in to a little fight and he called the cops and i got an assault charge and busted with weed when there searched my house. they took my guns and all.
    <a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=207nmes" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

i guess i don't know how to post pictures.
    the RC8R is a really powerful bike full of low end torque. it has no rider aids like traction control or abs. its just raw and is my favorite street bike i have owned out of a 01 honda f4i 600 a 2008 zx10r and this

11. Shit ill take that rc8 off your hands lol.

A friend of mine, local MC Pres, said he was curious about buying a brand new RC8 and the guy at the shop said KTM won't allow anyone who has not owned one before buy one, because of how powerful it is.

12. #52 ReeferMonkey, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
    heres what I ride when its nice out

Attached Files:

13. 2013 Honda Ruckus fully Modded

14. I saw these the other day at the bike shop. They look amazing, sadly I only saw 300 cc...

I'm in the market for a gxr 750 in matte black, or a super sexy red CBR 1000.
    Spent like an hour sitting on bikes that day.

Sucks, my buddy is teaching me on his giant hayabusa. Thing is scary.

15. I don't have any reason to have a bike that can triple the speed limit in seconds. I also have no desire to ride highways.

16. Ah, well speed is exhilarating for me....

• Like Like x 1
  17. Years ago I pushed a spanking new soft tail custom off the showroom floor.
    After about a year and a half I sold it mainly because of illegal drivers, drunk drivers and other idiots.
    When I look around nowadays it's even worse it seems with tards texting in addition to everything else.
    I used to like dirt bikes some but after 40 hitting the ground hurts more and takes longer to heal.
    Be careful out there. My wife worked in the emergency room and always calls the "doner-cycles".

• Like Like x 1
  18. uploadfromtaptalk1460517638073.jpg

• Like Like x 1