Fresh Ronins Paradise

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Fresh Ronin, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Fuckin beautiful man! Holy shit haha I'm definitely buying one of those seeds

2. Nice flower shot. Beautiful color coming out. I hope my Grape Muerte Autos change color. They are just frosty. Nice plants bud.

3. #43 Fresh Ronin, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
  4. Oh and I put in an order for some new hardware today, got most of the stuff I need to finish off my tent. I'll list everything somewhere, lol.

I also forgot to mention, that this black cream has almost no smell. The. HK smells more than it does. But if I touch a bud it's like a lime, pine, really sweet aroma. I love it can't wait to sample her. She fattens up a bit every day.

We are blades, blades of grass in a field of green.

Drop by my paradise! First run, one auto, one photo.

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1351737-fresh-ronins-paradise.html

5. Your black cream is so nice lookin! Those are gonna be some beautiful buds haha

6. Thanks kindly, Northern. My next grow will be better, not that Rhys one is bad at all. I've had no problems.

I've ordered my new 300w Mars hydro led! Along with other various needs a scrubber and fan, fan to move air, 5 - 3gal spring pots, some wormpower, BAS seedling mix, BAS living soil, kelp, alfalfa, crustacean, neem/karanja, malted barley, agsil, aloe, coconut, ful-power, some other odds and ends.

Also seeds!!!! Ordered blue mazar, blackberry kush, blue mammoth, and bubble kush, I think. My freebies are 3 cream of the crop amphetamines! So psyched!

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1351737-fresh-ronins-paradise.html

7. Hell yeah bro! I'm glad you
    Have access to BAS now, they are an awesome company and Jeremy is a great guy. He is Mile High Guy, or MHG here on grass city. I just made a $200 order and I'm going to be all set for at least a year I think for most my nutes! I am subbed up
    To your journal, I had been for a bit. Just been gone for a monthish because I lost service on my phone, but back now for a year lol. Renewed my plane fir the whole bit.

But anyhow I highly recommend BuildASoil.com and encourage you to take advantage their services, top quality company. Top customer service, high quality products, and most stuff is free shipping for the small quantities I buy. Most times Jeremy is a busy dude especially during high traffic periods, like now taxi season, I'm sure people are slamming him right now. So it might take a few days to ship but it always arrives to me on the east coast, VT in a timely manner. Everything I use except my molasses and Epsom is fro them and I can't complain! I have great results. I can't wait to see my final product in a few days. I'm waiting for my scope to check the trichs, so I won't be chopping till at least the end of the month. Well hopefully at least lol. I'm going to do a two month cure atleast, I want it to be grade A+ when I blaze it up. I wish there was going to be enough to make an oil run, it would be spectacular I think based upon the smell of the the bitch lol. I can't wait to see the final weight.

Just to clarify, and idk if I mentioned this before but I LST'd the shit out of this BC when it was young, the stock looks like a twisted horizontal S She grew one extra top in the end and all the "center" branches are short and stubby and slammed together in the lisle of the stalk. I wish I would of just let her grow natural for a control. Oh well I'll do the next run with two of the same plant and see the difference between the two. I think I'm going to put it to vote on what strains I go
    With. Just because I want to grow all of them every seed, right now lol. So when the time comes I'll as for the GC to decide my fate lol.
    I can't wait for my 300w marshydro led comes it's the thing I'm most excited about besides the seeds.

8. Ok, here are my girls. Enjoy the show blades and bladies.

First up, my sexy ass Black Cream from Sweet Seeds. I have been impressed with the quality of these genetics, it's a beautiful specimen. Can't wait to blaze this thing.

Without further ado,

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424402054.849583.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424402085.192659.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424402108.302331.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424402134.953540.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424402154.522962.jpg

AND, the Hippy Killer.

I can't wait to flower this one so I can get on with my all auto grow. I think I'm going to save photos for outdoor growing. They aren't as fun for indoor I think, not fast enough for my preference I want to see flowers fast with no light changes. Lol.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424402373.612223.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424402398.738634.jpg

I've cut all the old bottom growth off and let the two top branches grow topping each set to bush her out. Now I want to try to grow new tops, that's why I LST'd the way I did, experiment. If this was not a special strain I would just pull it so I can prepare for the next step in the evolution of my paradise, it will be a major overhaul when I get all of my supplies. I think I will run both lights giving me a total of 438w of light so about 219w true pull. Can't wait.

I guess I'll list all of my new gear here, Better place as any.

300w MarsHydro led
    9" oscillating clip on fan for air flow inside the tent. Which is 2x2x4
    4" carbon filter
    4" inline vortex fan to pull through scrubber
    5 3gal spring pots I'm curious to see these. I love fabric pots. Wish I didn't tear the other one
    Light timer
    A power strip
    75gal aquarium pump. I only do 1liter or 1gal of ACT or SST at a time so I think this will suffice.
    1lb of malted barley grain
    Gro1 straight blade trimming shears
    4pk Ratchet hook for lights
    Oil slick sheets
    Digital scales

My BAS order
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424403874.891039.jpg

9. Shit, I hit reply lol.

The rest of my BAS order
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424403963.600335.jpg

And some other stuff, dab gear

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424404004.345123.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424404021.119446.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424404037.070845.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424404087.199488.jpg

And. The topper a sick dab rig

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424404239.484608.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424404254.231733.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424404271.848394.jpg

And last but mast definitely not least my genetics that I ordered

1. Blackberry Kush from Dutch Passion

2. Blue Mazar from Dutch Passion

3. RQS Bubble Kush

4. Blue Mammoth from Barney's Farm.

Freebies, 3 cream of the crop Amphetamine

And that's the total upgrade. Like Robocop style! Lol

10. Awesome job man! I'll be sure to follow your next grow as well, looking forward to it.