Pax Vaporizer Questions

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Lungs01, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Hey, so I'm a little new to this. I'm trying to buy a new vaporizer. I'm torn between the firefly and the pax. I know there has been a ton of threads about this but I always see mixed answers. Which is better in terms of saving more weed? Vapor quality? 
    On a side note, how much can the pax oven fit? And how many hits from a pax (from reasonably good bud) does it take to get you stoned? 

The FireFly........without a doubt.

The ONLY thing that the Pax has over the FireFly is that it's smaller and lighter and it has a bigger bowl, but as far as saving weed and vapor quality, nothing beats a convection based where heat is ONLY applied when you are hitting it like the FireFly.

Ahh okay, so same question.  How much can the Firefly's oven fit and how many hits does it normally take to do the job? I'm trying to conserve weed. Thanks for your reply 

4. The firefly chamber you would put like 0.1g / 0.2g and it should give you 4-6 (maybe 7 lol) nice hits. Everyone is different so I cannot tell you how much it'll take to do the job. It will def conserve your bud though - it usually needs a little brushing inside every few hits when using it. Have a good one.