Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to store bud and pieces so they dont smell up my room?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cuders1, Jan 2, 2015.

1. #1 cuders1, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    I currently keep my pieces in a thermos that are in a sock that's in a ziploc bag and my bud in mason jars that are in a sock that is in ziploc bag. But, it always ends up making my closet smell after a while and I can't have any weed smell while I'm home from break cause my parents are super sus of me right now. I used to keep in a container that was supposedly airtight but my room reeked with that. So does anyone know any products that work well to keep the smell in? Thanks!! 

2. I keep mine on the coffee table, hidden in plain sight.

3. Yea same here hidden in plain site is the way to go

4. Get some better jars! They work very well.

5. #5 Old School Smoker, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    when you grow up, you can get a job and get your own place so you won't have to worry about mommy and daddy anymore.

b&b.jpg

6. "Mom, Dad....my happy sock is really happy now"

7. What kind of jars work well? I was told mason jars were the best but it doesn't seem to be working too great.

8. do your mason gars have a rubber gasket/airtight seal? if not then its just like anything else.

9. yeah your mason jars have to be fucked up or not real mason jars if they can't hide the smell

10. Mason jars usually work. Pill bottles are the next best option

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. Keep mine in a ziplock, wrapped in a sock inside a mason jar as well. But have that and my pieces all wrapped up in dryer sheets and tucked inside an old tin lunch box which is hidden in my room. The mason jar use to have homemade jelly in it... Best smell ever when it gets opened.

12. mason jars for the bud, keep it away from the light.  Pieces just clean them and leave them on table/dresser.

13. How do you chose the threads you want to go in? Or do you just go in all of them down the list?

14. I keep my bud in a ziplock bag and then in a metal tin. The tin serves no purpose tbh I just use it so that all my things are in one place. As for my pipes I store them in little canvas pouches which I found lying around at home and then in a plastic box together with all other smoking equipment, again just for the sake of keeping everything together. And I don't really have a problem with the smell at all, I keep all my things in a drawer but there is very little smell when I open it. Also clean your pieces often and you should be good.

15. Yes. I am an ass like that. Straight down the list.

16. Even to all the stupid threads? You know the how do I hide .5 from my mommy and daddy bullshit. I swear if all the people on GC were actually 18 and above it would be half the size it is today. You know you're around so much you should be a moderator, maybe they get paid. Thats another question what's your job old school?

17. Mason jars, just dont open them inside your room, because it will smell your entire house for awhile, open mason jar outside, if u dont want any smell in your house

18. A legitimate Mason jar should be pretty fool proof.

19. My job is forward this to all GC admins so I get paid to do this lol

Just kidding. I am a warehouse manager.