Pet Reptiles and Their Respective Stoner Names

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AlwaysKindWithMyKine, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Good Morning and what a beautiful one it is for the start to a fresh new year :)

Haven't seen many snake threads so let's give it a shot!
    Here's my girlfriends adolescent ball python.
    His/her name is CleoSa-tevo :metal:
    IMAG0357_11.jpg

2. Good luck with your getting eaten by your pet goal of 2015. 

3. Haha

no

not funny i have nightmares about that shit

HIs/Her? You don't know if it is a boy or a girl yet? :)

This is my boy Jake, I didn't realize that Jake the Snake was a wrestler, I just thought it was cute because it rhymed with snake. Oh well....
    I think he is around 3 or 4 now, I can't remember.

jake.jpg
    nanunanu.jpg

5. Wow hes super pretty man.
    We're not sure yet he like to sleep a lot haha
    his schedule was a little off but i decked out his terrarium for my girlfriends christmas and its loving it! just finished shedding with the help of the branch i got

6. Thanks! He's just a plain ol' ball python, nothing special. I just took him home with me because he wouldn't eat for the other employee's, so when I quit I just figured it was meant to be.  Yours looks pretty cool too-- did you just get him for Christmas or have you had him for awhile..?
    Depending on how old he is, there are relatively easy ways to try and figure out what sex he is, although unless your breeding them I don't think it really matters :)

7. Well my gf says thank you! Hes still a good lookin guy and that was super cool of you to give him a new home. i like that vine you have in his cage, we'll probably get one like that :)

It's actually pretty handy, it's a bendy vine that is coarse so it makes it easy for him to shed and its something to climb on.  You can actually find some pretty cool stuff in Fish stores too, I found a big log-thing at the fish store that was meant for aquariums but it works great for him too, places to climb through and rub against.
    Snakes are a weird sort of pet, people that don't have them don't really understand what the appeal is. I know my husband is always trying to give my snake away lol   

9. Love snakes. We had 2 pythons. Gave em away before the got to big. Worked at a zoo with a whle bunch of snakes, from a small hognose to a large boa. Rat snakes are intense too.

Cleaning snake shit aint fun though.

Want a uromasyx(sp?)

10. We had the biggest snake in nyc at the zoo. Fed it dead rabbits. She died last summer though.

Milksnakes, sand boas, ball pythons, and a mexican ingsnake.

11. One of my brothers in college owned a pet lizard that was cool as fuck to play with when we got stoned. 

12. My Ball Python's name is Sgt Pepper and my friend has a baby Corn Snake named Lola Jude

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    Also, his brother has a big bearded dragon named chuck :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Shows our age difference Ps. I watched Jake the Snake on TV back in the day.

Attached Files:

14. This is Cleo's mommy talking lol. No I didn't get him (or maybe her?) for christmas. My boyfriend's friend just sold him to me when he was 4 months old. I've had him for a couple of months. I would like to know the gender for sure though because he's my baby and it would change the name, i really feel like it's a boy though but i could be wrong. I have friends that are breeding, it's pretty dopeee. Anyways, hope you had a great new year :) stay blazed!

15. Oh man that nugg is huuuggeee!!!! :metal:

16. My wife has a water turtle, a red-eared slider. He was as big as a half-dollar when she got him, and now he's the size of a small dinner plate.

I wanted him to be named Timmy, but she went and named him Charlie instead. I still call him Timmy anyway. That'll teach her.

17. #17 Carne Seca, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    Tom Cassell (TheSyndicateProject) has a pretty cool pet lizard.  He perches it on his shoulder during a video every now and then.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP1Iw7iFe-w

18. Well Hello and Happy New Year to you as well! 
    Thats good of you to take him, reptiles are some of the hardest pets to re-home. Everybody loves a dog, but not everybody loves a snake.... I can see why you'd want to know anyway, my snake was named "Penelope" for the first 5 months of his life lol then I found out he was a boy and changed the name. I bet your breeder friends could do a quick sexing for you if you want to know? There are lots of tutorial video's online on how to sex snakes, but you have to be careful because if you do it wrong or too hard you can break some important stuff down there. They probably have done it a million times if they breed.....

19. By the contour of it's tail I'd guess you have a girl

20. I have a California King Snake I got for my birthday 20 years ago that's still alive. It's name is King Arthur because I didn't smoke when I was 6.