Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking tolerance vs edible tolerance

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by pushu, Dec 29, 2014.

1. I've smoked weed for over 40 years and then discovered edibles a couple years ago.  i don't smoke much anymore, as I like edibles so much better.  But like many of us, I have developed quite a tolerance and need to take a T break.   I have a hard time even going one day, but force myself to at least once a week.
      Recently, I went four days without any and figured that I would get pretty ripped after that, but it didn't seem any different than daily useage.
        How long would I have to go without to really give myself a fresh start?  I don't feel I need to be 100% system free... I don't have to take a drug test, I just want that feeling that I had years ago.

2. I'd say a few weeks... I know the feeling, I don't like taking t-breaks either... But when I do, I do it for about 2 weeks and it seems to level out for me...

3. Consider switching off evenly between smoking and edibles(not at the same time) I do this with bud and oil, and it seems the three are not very cross tolerant, even though it's all the same

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I was thinking it would take at least a month.   I will be out of the country for  a couple weeks next month so that will be my first real T break in many years

5. Swapping strains does it for me, but I grow and make all of my own. It makes a pretty big difference to me😞

I am so open minded you should only think like me..

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm a cannabis newcomer, had MMJ for about 2 years.

I was told that even 24 hrs T-break will make a BIG difference.

I was also told that you can take a t-break from edibles and vape during that time and visa versa.

I seems like it is true.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum