I just want a man who who tells me im only good for laying on my back.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SiriusWolff, Dec 24, 2014.

1. lies and slander, everyones watching! hands or paws buried in such dirty places... makes kitty want her "best friend" to come outta the drawer to play, mrowr~ i had to stop reading cuz I was getting too excited XD

• Like Like x 1
  2. Troll thread=excellent. Haha I see this got a lot of dudes too.

3. Didn't realize it was from a guy's perspective until I read the comments afterwards. Very nice story, OP. I'd like to see some of your other work you've written.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Some of us dudes were o.k. with that.  ;)

• Like Like x 3
    Pretty sure OP knew a lot of guys thought he was a she. However, the story was pretty good.

• Like Like x 1
    Actually i forget all the time that alot of my posts come off as if i'm female as most guys don't talk about such things :p. Always gives me a chuckle when someone gets confused though.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Women are equals... women are equals...

8. Turned me on wolf. ;)

9. Used to mess with a chick like this too. Ask me to choke her, slap her around a little. Was never really my kink, but shit, I can play my part if need be.

10. I feel like I just read the entire 50 shades of grey trilogy :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    :laughing: I've posted some interesting irl and fantasy stories. Lots of controversy :p.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #52 a soggy fish, Dec 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2015
    |: reallyyyy wish i read the OP name... well, i imagined you were a girl so i only feel slightly sick.. no offence.. D;

13. Well done! Lady boner achieved!

14. 💨

Attached Files:

15. The title blew me away because that is literally my biggest turn on. I wanna be fucked like I was made for it because it's the truth. That ladygarden was put there to be plowed, so treat it that way, and don't forget to plant that seed.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well she is a girl in a way. That is how I like my women, with a dick still.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

17. Prior to this I was reading young adult fiction for about four hours. That being said my visualization was on point going into the thread or so i thought, right up until i noticed the signature pic at the end of the post.

I got a rise out of it anyways haha, pretty good stuff.

18. Yessss men like this >

19. Hmu