I just want a man who who tells me im only good for laying on my back.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SiriusWolff, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Jesus H Fucking Christ. I just want to be dominated. I'd hand cuff myself and beg right now. On my knees hands cuffed behind me. It's sooo hard knowing he's teasing me. Bring it so close and my breath sighing tongue chasing. I love it the build up the teasing the energy inside begging for it to begin. And finally i'm indulged cock finally sliding down my tongue and my eyes closing my cheeks blushing. Just fulling engaged and engulfed. After that he throws me down and grabs my throat holding me up. Telling me what he wants to do. Telling me i must earn in, i have to want it. I beg and moan and scream yurning to feel it inside me. finally i get fucked and teased and smacked around. Rosy ass and a hand mark on my throat. Him biting my shoulder with his hand on my throat controlling all that is my life force. He reaches down and starts stroking me. Telling me to beg for it like a little slut. He wants me to cry for it. He teases me thrusting in and stroking so close to climax and release but slowly let to decrease. Bringing me close and on breathing against my neck. Me losing myself in the moment. He flips me over missionary and puts my tied knees on his shoulders. Thrusting full length stroking me. Asking me if i want to cum, if i earned it as his little slut. I beg moaning and straining my chest. I beg to feel it to have it all over me. he finally indulges me in the pleasure i so wanted and he so deviously kept from me. Smiling as i squirm and cry and quiver under his constant stimulation almost unable to handle it. After that he slowly slides onto my hips in full mount with his hard cock in my face. I eagerly start sucking begging for him to shove it deeper and deeper. Eventually he is holding my hair in a lock and is pulling my throat onto his cock with force. He starts moaning and i let him just slip in and out of the back of my throat. I feel him tense and pulse sighing with relief and pleasure. I anticipate what's coming and i shove my throat down harder anticipating his orgasm down my throat and filling my mouth. Finally the moment comes i'm lost in the moment he is crying out and it happens. He starts pulsing and throbbing in my throat and the cum fills my throat and mouth i deep throat and stay all the way down until he is completely done and i slide off mouth full of cum and i swallow eyes closed sighing. We both breath heavily and chuckle. Almost unable to move bodies relaxing and melting into another. We cuddle for a time me still bound. We murr and nuzzle. eventually we are completely calmed and at peace he unties me and we hold eachother intimately for awhile. After that we move on to have a snack after as usual. Him tussling my hair and telling me i'm how cute i am. I am at peace complete bliss. being completely in his control and care knowing im safe.

2. Holy Shit.  I need a cigarette.... and bon bons.  

3. #3 llllllllll, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    My reaction when reading this

Not sure what spurred you to post this sirius; if that was just a fantasy situation/dream of yours then I hope you find what you're looking for. If you already found it then hats off to you

• Like Like x 1
  4. Haha i was just in the moment to right a good story. Maybe force come boners.

5. O check horny thread for pictures for reference haha. Add to the story.

6. #6 Head Chef, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014
    This can be arranged.

Wait you male or female first! Haha

Chef.

7. find me a ticket. I'll be otw ;)

8. I think this would be a great duet with Eminem..seriously!  Also, you're clearly miss lil tease on here, and you need to have some sort of warning on you..if my girl even saw this I'd be screwed, damn, and I dont blame her..I feel dirty after just reading that!

Honestly though, well done, this definitely took some time and dedication, and very well written, you mustve been an english major or something..I think most people will be drawn in by your message they wont see the masterpiece it is, until they get some and come back and read it..twice, because youre naughty!

9. I think OP is a boy

10. are you my ex gf??

11. I am Mtf trans. Mostly boy for now haha.

12. Im alarm

13. Holy fuck.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

14. This thread started off hot then turned into the Crying Game.

15. ;)

crying game?

16. What the fuck lol I taught this was awesome until I realised op was a Guy should of mentioned it in the start of the thread.... haha

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0151 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. damn this was hot....just the catalog of memories of my girl and i having passionate hard fucking throughout our time together...well done. could care less whether the blade was male, female, gay, bi, straight w/e, the art speaks for itself....well done and greatly written.

phew!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:  Now i wonder how many unintentional boners this caused and immediate sexual confusion after XD.

Why thank you ^_^. I do enjoy writing these down from time to time.