Im looking for the highest quality bong possible preferably with the most perks as possible as well within the budget of 300

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kushandbush, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Like I said mochabear I just started smoking honestly like q month ago that's why I asked lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Like I said mocha bitch just started smoking

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #23 The real spliff shady, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2014
    Yes I've seen some illi's go for 600 lol I don't think they are worth near as much as a möbius, and sovereignty is at the top of the glass game second to mothership as far as production pieces go. Please don't rush and waste your 300$ do your research, but I fully agree möbius or sovereignty are the absolute best and drag less if you go with anything else I guarantee you will regret it. Merry Christmas. Time for me to smoke a ho ho whole lota weed,hash ,wax ,oi,l shatter,blunts, bongs, n, rigs peace. Hope you make the best decision. Maybe wait till Boxing Day and go check out you local high end glass pipe shop. Don't be fooled by something that looks cool if you're going for function make sure you get something that functions awesome with very little drag. :)