Need help for buying a vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Ash-07, Dec 23, 2014.

1. #1 Ash-07, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    Hey everyone, I've been smoking pretty frequently recently and started to notice that its costing me quite a lot and I really need to conserve bud. So all my friends recommend that I buy a vaporizer, from what they have heard. But only one of my friends actually has one which is the DBV, which he says is a pretty good for the price, saves a lot of bud and it produces a really good high, he explained it like being sober and high at same time, but I've had the chance to try it out as its a pretty chaotic time of year.
    \nWhats important to you? - I think the most important really is the best overall product available at around the £100-150 or in dollars $155-230 that can conserve bud fairly well, produces good vapor, tastes and is built well. Not sure if I'm asking for too much.
    \n• Portability - I think that a desktop would probably be the best as I don't really like the idea of running out of battery and having to go home to charge it, but if there are portables out there that have very good battery life and can be either used as a portable or used while plugged in, then I would in a tough decision. 
    \n• Efficiency - Probably one of my main proprieties as I really want to conserve bud so there's not much to say on this one.
    \n• Stealth - This isn't really an issue for me and doesn't really bother me.
    \n• Discreet - This is also doesn't really bother me.
    \n• Smell - It would be best if it doesn't smell that much, but it wouldn't bother me if the vape is much better than a vape that doesn't produce any smell

2. Check out log vapes such as the enano or underdog. They are one of, if not the most, conservative vapes on the market, and they pack a big punch as well.

3. #3 Hated, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014
    +1 on the above recommendation

4. nano or dog.  Great choices! +3