Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the Best Hemp Wick Brand?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by purplemudkip, Dec 22, 2014.

1. I know there are other threads, but I don't know how outdated that information is. I've used hemp wick religiously since I discovered it four years ago. Usually I just got Ital but I've been noticing other brands popping up.

What are the differences? Is any one specific brand clearly superior? My LHS has Ital, raw, Humboldt, and I forget what else. I currently have a Humboldt roll

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. i like humbolt but pretty much all hemp wick is the same the only real difference is how this the rope which changes how fast it burns

3. Beeline and Humboltd for me.

Chef.

4. #4 SlightlyStonedSD, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    Beeline. Good product and those guys are awesome, they threw in a bunch of freebies with my first order and a handwritten thank you note. Left a really good impression. Too bad I vape exclusively now or I would give give them more business.

5. i like hemplit.com/

sell 10 ft packs for like $4

6. humboldt is hands down the best. They make 3 different thicknesses of hemp wick and its all made in the USA. The other brands of hemp wick get it from China or some other polluted third world country :(  No offense to third world countries, lol

7. I've been told Humboldt has a thicker wax and burns a bit slower than other brands.

8. They all make your room smell like burnt candles

So pick your poison

420th post btw :ey:

9. Doesn't matter to me either way but Beeline makes different thicknesses and they are based in Hawaii which I think is still in the USA