pHarmers Sustained Organic Living Adventure w/ HiLEDs

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by SoCal Nature Farmer, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Looks like some heady stuff venom. That first pic is a trip. So what kind of camera did you get. Looks like it does a great job up close and personal.

2. I totally agree. I honestly can't stand money. What a phony system. Something that has no real value, or should I call it like it is? It's worthless. And yet it's used to walk all over others. It's robbed, hoarded, gloated over, blah blah blah. There really must
    be a better way. Should I say "Thank you Mr Banker?"

3. @7557rb
    Thanks bro. I'm gonna need more practice but it's definitely fun. It's an Olympus TOUGH TG-4, point and shoot, camera. It has a microscope mode that can just take such interesting pictures. Although all the air movement in my tent made it difficult to take some shots lol.

4. The closeups are tough. Every little movement can screw up the pic. You may want to get a tripod and give that a try. Were you around when Papa Wayne was posting? That guy could take some nice pics. With a bit of practice you'll have it down. I have an old Olympus C8080 that I use. I definately wish it had your microscope mode. I'm out of likes or you would get one Venom.

5. @7557rb: I was not around when Papa Wayne was. What a missed opportunity haha. Honestly, Iron takes some good macro shots.
    Thanks for the good vibes and I will keep practicing. I have to look into a tripod. Tried keeping initial costs a tad lower till I really got into it, nah mean? Lol.

6. Damn Venom, I just looked up your camera. Your new point and shoot is awesome. Loaded with all the bells and whistles. Mine's a dinosaur compared to that ultra modern thing. Maybe it's time for me to start looking for a new one.

7. Damn guys, LOVING all the chit chat! It's awesome to come back to.

Nice man 4 350s, definitely gonna yield great haha! Wow man your an excellent craftsman, fooled me! Look just like a blown up lazy susan haha. Ya know I haven't had any issues and actually went in and checked the whole plant just to be sure. So thankfully nope, no issues with her herming.

Ahhhhhh ok gotcha, then yeah man you've just got a very tolerant cultivar. If you already raised it you should be fine, just take note of that sweet spot and try and keep it there in future grows.

Damn bro! Crazy cool pictures! Your DM is simply stunning! I actually recently figured out how to use my phone properly to take pictures haha. So should be getting some good macros up soon as well! Hope all is well with you and yours bro!

8. Took me a couple of days to find this. Here you go SW. A long time ago a smart guy said this:

Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than
    standing armies.

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their
    currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the
    banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks
    will deprive the people of all property - until
    their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

9. Dismal brother hahaha. I agree with all the statements or opinions stated about the structure and illusion of wealth and people striving for essentially nothing, but alas that is the world we live in. Can you imagine the implosion of the American culture as it were if this illusion were to be broken? Anarchy would reign forth and there would be no structure. We must base our prosperity and technological advances on this illusion however unfortunate that may seem. Just my philosophical $.02 on these comprehensible thoughts and ideas my man. I am young and yet so old. It kills me lol.

Lets talk about the gardens where the reality is immersible, the reality we all truly value [​IMG]

10. Done deal my friend. Here, try this. See if it doesn't start your day off in a good way. [​IMG]

11. Oh yes that's the good stuff my man. You know how to make the good times roll.

12. [​IMG]

Need to get some convo going in here. Getting closer and closer. Maybe 3/1 and this will be ready for the chop. Where the hell did I leave my scope???

13. Oh yeah. Looks good in there!

14. You want some conversation starter brother man? Here we go!

HARVEST AHAHAHAHAHA! After 3 long months I finally cut and harvested my Durga Mata II CBD. 2nd successful grow under my belt.

She was vegged for 5 weeks, and cut down at the end of her 7 week flowering period. Shooting for that 30% amber ratio, I think I nailed it.

Cut down and hung to dry upside down for 7 days. Temperatures fluctuated from 60 to 70 with RH at about 35%. I'm interested to see if the colder temp cure made any effect. Not that I'll be able to notice though.

I did weigh her a little while ago, she still needs to cure for a few weeks, but her moisture content should be stable.

You ready? 59.44 grams so just a touch over 2 ounces. As an indica based strain, I was hoping for a higher number, but quality over quantity. DM is the master of popcorn buds it's ridiculous, but they are dense nugs. Her structure is something I've never seen before. Smaller koalas with popcorn bud all the way up her stems.

IMG_2044-1.jpg
    IMG_2045-1.jpg
    IMG_2048-1.jpg
    IMG_2073-1.jpg

Even got those green jars for the occasion haha. Taking a bit of a break now from growing, hope to get back to it in a month or so. Battling summer temperature and humidity might be a lost cause, but I won't know till I try.

15. Nothing wrong with that harvest venom. Nice work. Enjoy it man!

16. Thanks man! I even bought a new bong for the occasion. DM needs to dry for another week or so before I want to smoke her, but I am gonna take the kief that I collected and top a bowl of NYC kush.

This is my first CBD strain so I am interested in it's effect.

17. Looks great venom
    What was she grown under?

18. Harvest. My favorite time of the year. Manicuring? I HATE it. Lol. Nice job venom. She was a pretty girl.

19. Hey man, thanks for the good vibes.

DM was grown under a SolarSpec 150 Watt.
    Vegged at 24/0.
    Flowered at 12/12.

20. I gotta do some studying so I can take a 1600 mars II and convert it to a COB. I have 2 of em to convert. Things have been pretty hectic lately. Once things settle down a bit I've got to take one of them apart and see what there is for drivers. Then go from there. If I can get it somewhere in the same playing field as my amare gear I will have enough panels to finally utilize most of my flower room. Then there is 3 small generic 300 watt panels to maybe do up. I've grown enough under the LEDs to know that they work, and work well. Now I just need to get out from under the blurple and into nothing but the white light.

• Like Like x 2