Kevieboys family adventure grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Kevieboy420, Dec 9, 2014.

1. It's a lot of hard work and dedication in the beginning but once you get it down you can basically grow your plants on autopilot lol

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1347254-Kevieboys-family-adventure-grow

2. Thats kinda what I figured and coming back after a couple decades raising a family and working my body into destruction ~ why be easy on myself I ran coco and dwc at the same time and even had a couple in fox ocean for awhile too figured if i couldnt screw up crappy babies to bad relearning then I might do ok with sum decent Genetics.

Thanks man

3. Right. Good thinking by practicing with bag seeds though :)

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1347254-Kevieboys-family-adventure-grow

4. @xrm perf. If you get stuck or just want a second opinion give me a yell nd I will do what I can .

5. wasnt just smarts its outta Broke and Brokeness too too broke and so broken wasnt sure if i could do it on top of daily life stuff and i almost kept up.

Thanks a ton guys !!!!!
    Well I am thinking of tring to mostly follow Iron's methods
    ............. with my GH cocotex A+B grow & Bloom nutes till i can work on the rest of the list
    I will get a list of what all i have asap

• Like Like x 1
  6. There the Worst man !!!

7. Inspiring Thought of Da day

"Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!”
    ― Bob Marley

8. ok right nowi have :

gh cocotek a+b G & B
    roots Org. / Aurora Bat PHOS, Uprising grow, uprising Bloom local store was nice on 8 oz samples of all 3
    Floralicious plus
    epsom

I'm about to order before i leave town for a thing for my recently Gma
    vamo
    and a 1/2 cheapo ph and tds

9. Another Hallmark holiday Blagh !

10. big waste upon Waste

11. Hey kevie hope all is well😉

Sent from my SM-N910F using Grasscity Forum mobile app