Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ate about 50 grams of ABV weed. What do i expect?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by rman55509, Dec 9, 2014.

1. False.

You can OD from cannabis, you just can't die

But I'm guessing that's what you meant

2. There's a well known member of this forum who tried to tell me that he eats 1 oz of cannabis every single day along with smoking an oz a day.

His garden is tiny. :laughing:

3. Who

4. Hahaha troll

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. not at all like eating out of the trash. It's like saving food you couldn't finish for later. There's still a good amount of THC in abv which is why many people use it for edibles or straight up eat it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. The highest ive ever been was from abv and it sucked. No scale so i just dumped a bunch in my protein shaker and mixed it with protein and soy lecithin. Was high all weekend it was scary i just kept getting higher and higher and had a panic attack lol. Back in my noob days.

7. Lol your wild kid that comes out to like ~18ish gram equivalent of fresh bud. Enjoy your nap.

8. I call bullshit. Either that weed was very low in THC, or else rman would not even know what a computer keyboard is, let alone know how to use it.

9. to go to sleep

10. Massive constipation

11. #52 enjoyandlive, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014
    one of my favorite threads in a while :laughing:

- ate 50 grams avb guys what to expect

- later: I feel like jesus

- barely comes back LOL

he is on a trip back before BC with jesus

False - You can die!
    If you eat about 70-100 grams, depending on your body weight. 

13. You can die from eating as little as 1g, if it lodges in your airway and you choke. Did I mention I'm worried about the OP? ;)

14. If you could die from weed i would be dead

15. so you just sat there for an hour or two munching that AVB like a donkey in a feed bag full of oats.

no
    fucking
    way
    :metal:

16. Yea.. nobody who gets that high from weed is able to actually function and go online and type that

That is the difference between weed and other unmentionable psychedelics. 

17. seriously? lol

18. i mixed it all with pudding

19. Absolutely. I think there are threads on GC that explain it better. Nonetheless I can vouch that it works based on my past experience eating AVB raw or on firecrackers.