Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ate about 50 grams of ABV weed. What do i expect?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by rman55509, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Has anyone ever tried eating that much ABV...? I kinda did it out of anger haha long story but now that i think about it im scared should i jusy chill or do something?

2. You will probably end up sleeping for like 2 days straight haha. I've eaten 2 grams of ABV and been really fried so 50 grams sounds like it it will knock somebody on their ass. I can imagine the effect will be similar to a mild tranquilizer. Have fun OP. :smoking:

3. Lol explain the story please it sounds interesting, youll either pass out or get really high and freak out, try to make the most of it

4. Your penis will begin to turn orange a will be shaped like a corkscrew for the next week....it should straighten out with time!

5. Sweet Dreams OP

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. i feel like jesus

7. So did you just eat it raw? Or mix with something? 50 grams is a fuck load I have alittle over 20gs and theres no way in hell I could eat it straight. Id expect to be gigh as hell for a while

8. How did you get that much dry burnt popcorn tasting avb down without throwing up.....? :confused_2:

9. You're gonna get really high Prepare yourself. 

10. AVB = Already Vaped Bud.
    The stuff left over after vaporizing. The heat of the vaporizer causes the same chemical reaction in the weed that happens when you cook it in the oven thus making it edible right out of the vaporizer.

11. Oh ok. That's like eating out of a trash can...

12. OP has left the universe 

13. #14 SlightlyStonedSD, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
    OP be like
    [​IMG]

14. Forever stoned.

15. OP please explain how you consumed this much at once? Did you extract it and have it, or just throw some cheese, croutons and Cesar sauce on that?

16. Bet that tasted good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Did you make a smoothie with it?

18. #19 Storm Crow, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2014
    He was last online at 6:44... so he was conscious then.

And 50 grams? Come on, that is just over 2 ounces of weed! I half way expect him to go into cannabinoid hyperemesis!(Cannabinoid hyperemesis is severe vomiting due to an overdose of cannabinoids. It is rare, and you usually have to really overindulge to have it happen on natural cannabis, but rman just may manage to do it tonight!)

I hear it is VERY miserable- you keep throwing up until there is nothing left in your stomach, and then you keep on trying to throw up! (But compare that to overdosing on any other drug...puking is definitely preferable to dying!)

Granny

Edit, I stand corrected! I guess I had a little too much "Tangerine" that night! An ounce is 28 "point something" grams, so he ate just under 2 ounces!

19. wow, this explains why I was throwing up after a .2 dab after a 5 month T break.