Sanctuary Gardens - Minions and Monsters

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by SG1, Dec 3, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

Or is that laughing my head off??????

2. I'm not commenting on that one. Sometimes I think I know just how he feels.

3. 1

You and Me both Brother
    My ass is killing me............ LOL
    From my sciatica pain, not sex.....................LOL

4. you guys reminded me that I have a few ravnus laying around, I just popped the only 3 I had, no idea how likely they are to germ, loaned from a local buddy, there were more but they ended up crushed, no fault of his.

5. I am rather in love with these Ravnus plants. Going to take a video again either tonight or tomorrow... more than likely tomorrow cause I got a bunch of things I need to do in there and been dry a bit so my back is killing me. Can't wait for my medicine to finish out. As much as I want it to hurry. I am giving the ladies plenty of time to mature.

6. I was out of meds so I cut a couple tops off to let in light and have something to smoke on while they finished completely about a week early. Worked out well.

7. I will likely take an early bud closer to the end to have something to smoke. But not a top bud, I usually leave those to finish spectacularly =D

8. Man, I've gotta wait until April to try out some mcd rosin, but for now my Reserva Privada strawberry banana will have to do.

Attached Files:

9. 4 the life of me i cannot het rosin tech 2 work 4 me i squished a 3 geam bud diddnt get anything im sure im not doing it rite 1 pf my minnion bros help me out

Sent from my SM-G360P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. sending pm

11. Good morning master and minions have a kick ass day

12. #9494 Agent57, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016
    Ok, time for some Lady O pics. I'm getting some yellowing leaves on a couple of the plants but this is day 33 (flipped 12/30) and it's to be expected. My solution, a little compost and worm castings tossed on top of the soil and watered as normal. I've been using a barley extract, coconut water powder and aloe vera, along with agsil. Occasionally I will throw in some bsm for the microherd to feast on. As usual the pics are big

. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And for some size reference
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Very Nice You Bug

[​IMG]

14. Whole new meaning to Horny Toad
    [​IMG]

Or
    Im into BBWs

15. #9497 Agent57, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016
    [​IMG] Maybe it's time for a change.... Poor fukr looks all worn out. [​IMG]

16. Morning Men

17. #9499 STIGGY, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
    The rabbit run through the forest and around the tree

18. Shout out 2 tenshu 4 walk-in me thru the rosin tech just like a fellow minion 2 share the knowledge I'm grateful as hell 2 be a minion n 2 be a blade on the city thanks sg1 4 putting this minion thread 2gether

Sent from my N9130 using Grasscity Forum mobile app