Can female clones turn hermie?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by regodus, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Can you stress out a female clone enough to make it hermie? Not wanting to do this, but hoping mine wont! I looked it up but everything refers to hermie and plants from seed.

2. Hmmm....anyone know?

3. HEy mate I have wondered this too and I think the answer would be yes but it would take alot.

4. any plant, whether from seed, clone or fem seed can turn hermie. some easier than others. all it takes is alot of stress. i'd say if the mother plant was stable, and healthy and the environmental conditions are ideal, i would not worry about it.

5. just makin sure. The mother turned out to be an awesome plant and harvested a lot. I just have a lot riding on this next crop. Revegging a clone and doing lst on looks weird when the leaves are just becoming five bladed again.

6. hey regodus, ive actualy cloned of of a flowering female in late bloom and everyting turned out great, reveging and all. you should be alright, just be carefule not to stress her out, and itll all work out. good luck with your girl!

7. im going threw the same thing man, my little Train wreck clone just looks wierd? but in the last couple of days after some lst and a snip of my scizzors its starting to look like a mJ plant again:hello: just give it some time my friend and keep those enviromental factors perfect! the first pic is 2 weeks ago and the second is current:hello:

Attached Files:

8. Thanks man