ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED?

Discussion in 'General' started by Snoop doge, Nov 21, 2014.

1. All of you are so IGNORANT. Think about this: why when your laying in bed with your comfortable pillow does your neck ache? Because THEY (illuminati) wants it to! Your like "ohh I'm the editor and my neck hurts, I'm gonna go buy another pillow im gonna feed the 1% elite by buying more shit".Driving home from a long day of work and you hit all red lights? It's to piss you off and make you spend more money on their oil and to test your patience so you eventually rebel against their tightening noose of control so their police enforcers just kill you, making them even more money you ignorant pot smokers. When they're whipping you with their genetically modified foods you'll feel the pain while I'm sitting happy in their shoes.

2. /pol/ was right!!1one!!two!

3. #43 bubba ho-tep, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    Those are shoes I would never want to wear. lol
    They way I see it you either know what's going on or you don't.
    Either way nothings gonna change unless we change ourselves.

They only advantage we gain by knowing how this world works is being able to dodge some of the shit some of the time.

But its hard to dodge shit in a shit storm.

> People who still think GMO's aren't safe to consume
    [​IMG]

5. Please elaborate? Not entirely sure witch side your on but GMOs are defiantly unsafe to be eating IMO.

6. #46 llllllllll, Jan 9, 2015
    I'm not going to go into some long debate in this thread. Do the research on legitimate sites for yourself. Only house-moms with nothing better to do actually get suckered into the anti-GMO fad.

7. Check out the study on one hundred billion animals fed gmo crops, that would be a good start but there's volumes of literature to read on the safety of gmo.

And don't trust Alex Jones for your information. Horrible choice

8. [​IMG]

9. #49 bubba ho-tep, Jan 9, 2015
    Oh I've done my research on both sides of the table and when I say research I don't think you fathom the information I could provide you with that would prove your above statement undoubtedly wrong. You go ahead and keep eating the shit that the insects won't even touch. I'll stick to my organic food which should really just be called "food" cause that's what it is. Your eating a cheap imitation.

10. that got aggressive quickly

11. His whole half hour of research though! Such impress much wow. He must have it all figured out

12. #52 bubba ho-tep, Jan 9, 2015
    That aggression comes from the irritation I get from those who can't step back and look at the big picture. This is a subject that requires intense research on both sides of the fence to fully see what's happening
    If you honestly think a company like general mills or Kellogg's for example, cares more about your health than it does its profits than by all means keep buying it.
    You know what the funniest part of all this is 99% of people that are anti GMO just want company's to start putting labels on there products so we can make a choice. Is that so bad? Even if you don't believe that there harmful do you really think its that much to ask to just print a label on a box or package? Im really asking cause These company's will spend millions to prevent it, and then lie about it on top of it.
    That right there IMO stinks to high heaven already, not to mention the number of hardships for the organic farmers and there family's when they politely decline what Monsanto is offering.
    I see no other reason to modify food that has been around since the dawn of time except to increase profit margins, and I just don't risk my health with that logic.

And FYI "house moms" actually make up a small percentage of people that are anti GMO. We need more house moms.

13. Try over two years and counting
    Go interview some farmers before you start coping a smart ass ignorant attitude.

14. I don't have to interview biased farmers when there's unbiased scientific literature.

Also, Ignorant means uninformed, not something you don't like.

15. #55 bubba ho-tep, Jan 9, 2015
    I'm well aware what ignorant means dumbass I used it in the correct way. Here.. You have a smart ass uneducated attitude. Is that better for ya?
    And it isn't bias when you talk to farmers who use GMOs AND ones those don't. Keep acting like you've learned everything you can about this subject when you haven't even made an argument. its really making you look "smart".

Name-calling and disrespect are not tolerated on Grasscity...if you can't respond to someone without resorting to these, don't... - IgnorantFool

16. Name calling is both immature and indicates a lack of ability to formulate an intelligent response. It's also against the rules since it ruins the mature and chill vibe we strive to have here and what makes gc so great.

17. Please tell me you're serious :lol:

18. Lol you gotta be joking, defend yourself! Make a point, all you been doing is criticizing my out look on it without even stating your own. And now your gonna go cry cause I called you a dumbass lol. Dish it back man I'm ready for it. I would love to here why you think eating GMOs isn't a health concern.

19. Typical response from an illuminati drake entourage anti-farmer. What, you think because drake can twerk all over Rick ross's scrumptious belly that you know everything? You can hear all the references in their songs about "yahhh me and will smith got you bitches, have fun dying off that shit" they even put it in their movies! One day you'll wake up and realize your shit isn't the only one that doesn't flush sometimes.

20. Is this guy a troll?