ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED?

Discussion in 'General' started by Snoop doge, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Preach it brother :p

I got a soap box and a good corner near the mall :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll.

2. i made this while i was high and drunk and sick .

2vs1 and 1 vs 2 is allowed .

2vs2 and 2vs2 vs 2vs2 etc etc etc is not allowed

1vs1vs1vs1 is allowed aka solo grows but the sale needs to go 1%x99% not 99% x 1% aka no solo buyers or transporters aka no batman mode for anyone anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xMmTkfg5XU

3. Oh can we stop with this Illuminati bullshit already? The only place they're real is in that shitty fucking Tom Hanks movie.

LOL, it will never stop.

The Bilderbergers, the New World Order, Bigfoot, the Kennedy assassination, 9/11 was an inside job, yadda yadda yadda, I guess it's more fun for some people to expend all of their energy on silly, irrelevant crap like that.

5. All your post make me feel stupid. I can never understand what you're saying.

Think before you do!

6. Illuminati is real because it has 3 I's half life 3 confirmed

[​IMG]

7. I forgot I commented on this.

Must be the illuminati fux'n with my brain signals.

Sent from the bottom of my butthole.

8. #28 grayarea, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2015

do they have a club card system at any of the grocery stores you shop at ?

that moment where you say yes or no to a club card or use the card after you get one is all Illuminati is .

you cant understand me cause im stuck living in that moment . sorta like the fear and loathing  movie basically cause most kids cant follow it because you have to tell them when the moment is and isn't.

you guys are putting too much flair into your posts . i dont need the last parts and the phone sigs .  seeing alot of thought and actions being mixed up in yall's posts . 

post should be all thought or all action . not both . 

you guys aren't putting breaks in ur posts so  your posts are kinda like incubus songs that go from fast to slow on purpose to create a bi polar effect which is a negative thing for the person reading your posts because alot of you guys  do it in every post to create that effect for yourself .

Zjwo4h.jpg.gif

9. You know, an elite family does exist, but we make them sound SOOOO much cooler than they really are.

They're just a bunch of old rich fucks who are greedy.

10. It's a funny video but here is a simple fact.  You don't know who made that - you have no idea if that's made by a corporate, government or otherwise affiliated individual or institution meant to take advantage of the growing "anti-conspiracy" theory sentiment.

Another truth is that many of you weren't old enough to remember 9/11, or the Gulf of Tonkin, or WW II, or WW I, or Slavery.  Obviously - the point being is that you're understandings are shaped by your inputs.  I doubt many people who make videos like that have inputs of their own pursuits - they've just accepted what they learned, repeating what they've heard, and clamoring to get comments with "LOL" and response videos on their blogs, channels and social pages.

Humor is one of the easiest ways to take someones truthful realizations and perspective and get them to question it.  An often overlooked and not taught appeal - the satirical appeal.  The most over used propaganda device in modern history.

This might seem like a bit of an overreaction post to a trivial video, but that's the point.  Trivializing issues through satire is the easiest way to misdirect people.  And we live in an age of mass misdirection.

Beware your need to laugh.  It's the one need we let people fulfill without ever questioning their motives. 

would be cool if we didn't have to over react  and under react to be "normal" would help eliminate the misdirection thing . admitting your doing that to fit in is not healthy . you need to be able to say no to mis direction .  all laughter is not true laughter. 

12. i'm thinking that all that conspiracy theory shit is just some kinda intergalactic alien mind fuck so they can render us stupid and take over the world. Well i'm not fallin for it. :huh:​

13. the illuminarti are the aliens.  (joking?)

14. #34 grayarea, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2015

by mixing your thoughts and your actions you are essentially falling for it .  you switched from "im" to "us" to "aliens"  . should try using more stable words like canada , usa, and mexico.   the overly creative thing is what gets growers jose canseco status and not brown dirt warrior status. 

its the part where they change to aliens. 

well fuck, ok then  :metal:

thats better .   your missing 1/2  cause you separate people into two groups and 1/2 the people will never rule the world.   everyone can work themselves to death if they get put into the right place or work for the wrong people ... 

the why part needs to be explained with more then just feelings and emotions. the less "kush" and "fuck" talk the better.  makes it easier for people to understand each other . 

17. but i like kush and fuck

18. I'm going to cry

🎶Is this deliverance? Is it the end?🎶

19. Illuminati confirmed, have a picture of my fap material.

[​IMG]

yup that is about as far as that conversation ever goes.