Most useful marijuana documentaries

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by cheech 'n chong, Nov 15, 2014.

1. I was wondering what you guys thought was the best/most informative marijuana documentary/youtube video that you have ever watched
    For example if i had to recommend a weed documentary to someone it would hands down be "Never get busted." For those that havent seen it it is quite possibly the most resourceful documentary in terms of keeping narks on your ass.

2. The Union bro. I bet 50% that comment on this thread will say that. Youve probably seen it, but its awesome and a classic when trying to teach ignorant ppl about weed and hemp. 

3. The union is a decent documentary, they just brought out the second doc called "the high culture" some serious shit the film goes straight in about how the war on drugs affects us all.

4. #4 Captain VXR, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
    The Culture High has like every significant cannabis person in there from Snoop to Howard Marks, it's brilliant.

5. I just caught The Union on youtube, it was excellent. I also watched WEED and WEED 2, both featuring Dr. Sanjay Gupta, a former hater converted to the blessings of pot. The second one was better, IMO.

6. I like to watch "Strain Hunters"[​IMG]
    a lot of info about different strains from all over the world.

7. Ohh, i like it too. Real Swazi best!![​IMG]

8. 'Grass'
    Very informative...sometimes funny, and narrated by Woody Harrelson. A complete history of pot in the USA, tests made over the years, propaganda, pop culture and more. Good music too!

9. Definitely The Culture High. I met one of the guys in that movie at a restaurant! He was super chill and friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum