Chong Bong unused autographed whats it worth collectors?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by colibudz, Nov 11, 2014.

1. #41 IgnorantFool, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
  2. I expecially appreciate this info, it is nice that you took the time to help me out with that info & I really appreciate it very much

3. Thank you Mr Administrator ignorantfool, for putting a stop to the harassment I was receiving from member sedatedindividual^^ Also I like your "stellar" photo of the nebulae

He was very rude & has posted on my topics in the past, harassed me then also. Once I dish it back at him, he cant take an intelligent response to his negative behavior & reports it like a narc!

I only want peoples positive vibrations & help, I did not ask for harassment

4. I wouldn't get rid of it but love is love and sometimes you have to come to an agreement. Shouldn't of told her it was from an ex.Women get crazy about that stuff sometimes.

Make sure it goes to a nice person and not a dick collector just hogging it for his own likes.

5. Do you guys really think it will go wayyy up when chong dies? Also I think as things get more legal things like this will be more in demand but do you think ttht will raise value or just make it an easy sell? I know about supply & demand so dont say that please

6. #46 IRON-EYES, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    ¿girl left you yet vato?

7. ? Yea, VATO, She left me today to go to a mexican pride parade & get some burritos?

8. #48 IAmLucid, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    Of course the price will go up drastically when he dies no doubt about it. Keep the bong man it will be so worth it in the end trust me. I don't agree either with your girlfriend I see it as her being insecure (hopefully you don't take offense) but, I would just tell people that it was signed for you and not for your ex if it makes her happier. Put it away somewhere else if you have to but god don't sell it now. You would already make a very good profit on it but if this legend of a man dies and you have this the price will SKY ROCKET.

9. Thanks & I will most likely hold onto it for now since that seems like the general consensus

10. Keep the piece man, don't ever let that thing out of your possession. And theres only one thing wrong with the points made on this thread...... Chong will never die! Long live Chong, and long live that motherfuckin Chong Bong!! lol sorry, stoned as shit. . .

11. What you have is a 2001-2003 Chong model Edtsu. Ranging about 325-425 used, 6-700 virgin 750 signed virgin. Chong Glass Market Facebook Group. Virgins and signed tubes are looked at by collectors as art tubes because they are shelf models not to be used certainly when signed in sharpie. However most people like to use their tubes so buying audience with be a lot smaller.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk