Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wax/shatter question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dreamstate83, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Hey everyone. Well my guy has some of this shit. He says its not sticky and it comes folded up in wax paper. Doesnt stick to it. He suggested throwing it in the freezer for 20-30 seconds to get it to a touchable consistency.

It's golden brown/Dark yellow. Kinda looks like honey but maybe a little darker.

What does this sound like? Wax is yellow and kinda chunky right?

2. Sounds like butane soup if you need to put it in the freezer for it to be touchable.

3. #3 dankness420, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
    Sounds like some typical fresh qwiso wax.  Pictures would help.

4. Will get a gram and report back when I do

5. How much for a g?

6. $65

7. Might be some shatter

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

holy nuts.

9. Weed prices are expensive as well but it's the best shit I've had in the 14 years I've been smoking. And I've traveled a bunch and smoked everywhere I went. Been in the US for 9 years now.

10. Sounda like stuff you shouldnt smoke,65 is also too expensive .at those prices i would expect absolute shatter that you can handle/touch

11. #12 Dreamstate83, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014
    Well whatever it was, 1 nice hit out of his rig had me pretty damn high

12. Its not sticky but you have to freeze it so it won't stick to your fingers?

13. Yes because the heat from your fingers will get it tacky. If you just use your dabber and quickly pull away a chunk it should remain stable. Post pics after you buy it

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Just for 20 seconds or so apparently

15. #16 Dreamstate83, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014
    Will do

16. #17 Dreamstate83, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014
    Sticky to the touch

Attached Files:

17. Looks like some good hash oil. Well spent $65 imo, if you have a rig

18. That's really really dark, which isn't a good sign.
    But if it dabs without crackling have at 'er.

19. No crackles at all. It's much thicker in the middle hence it being darker than the sides.