FREE Stealth Shipping and Lower Worldwide Costs from The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Nov 4, 2014.

1. The Vault www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk have yet another 2-day flash competition: 10 great seeds up for grabs for one lucky winner!

[​IMG]

We believe in a world without borders: At least when it comes to shipping our seeds…
    The supremely high-quality seed selection available at The Vault is prized by knowledgeable collectors all over the world, who come to our discreet, secure website from far and wide to seek the choicest strains, the best value for money and the most reliable service available.

We don't make our international customers pay through the nose for shipping

Just visit http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/free-stealth-shipping-and-lower-worldwide-costs-from-the-vault for more details.

2. Sounds good.
    I hate that we need to send them stealth

Sent from my BONG-IV:XX using Grasscity Fourm app

3. Facebook only?

4. The only way The Vault rolls, in my opinion. Low in cost yet high in stealth!!

5. I agree!
    We'll be working hard over for legalisation on this side of the pond - together we'll get this miraculous medicine legalised worldwide :)

6. Signed all the petitions and urged my counciler to go but he didnt!

Got an independent enquirery but gov dont have to follow up! And pm said he isnt interested!

Legislation was last updated properly in 1971!

Next up is eu if we get enough signatures!

Sent from my BONG-IV:XX using Grasscity Fourm app

7. It's all about educating the masses buddy - we wont be able to do it alone, but once we start to get normal folk on our side and asking questions we'll get things moving :)

This is true!  It's a hard fight though getting people to un-learn the bullshit propaganda they so readily accepted for close to 100 years. 

9. Exactly - people have been brainwashed since before our generation was born, and the people that know about the medical benefits of cannabis are the cannabis enthusiasts.
    Common folk consider cannabis enthusiasts as stoners at best and even as pariahs.
    Once we get educated people that don't smoke weed asking questions and spreading the word then we will see the scales tipping in our favour - that's why my first target to spread the message will be the universities - once we get the students on our side we will have intelligent and enthusiastic young folk voluntarily spreading the word for us!

With more US States legalising this week, I am very surprised that Canada still hasn't legalised - but I do expect you guys to get there before us - it wont be easy for us here, but I'm the best man to lead the fight.

The revolution has begun, and I wont stop until we get the UK and Ireland to sit up and take notice!

10. SUPPORT THE VAULT!  for these very reasons ^^

11. Thanks buddy :)

And without sounding like a pure capitalist - I agree! lol
    I agree, because my aim is to get The Vault to start making some money; then I can employ someone good to take on the run of the mill activities of The Vault and allow me to become a full time activist!

Then the authorities will have a serious problem on their hands - a very intelligent and VERY well educated suit taking them on and fighting the good fight, in the right way.
    Then they'll have no option but to start to make changes or to put me in jail - and if they do we'll get even more exposure!

It's time to end corruption and let the world have free and easy access to the best medicine ever discovered!

Hey I know damn straight how much money it takes for the legalization effort. It ain't free.  Campaigning and lobbying costs A LOT of time, money and resources.

Mr. Emery donated a few million of his own earnings through seed sales. It pains me to read all the bashing done about Marc, even on this forum.  So many ignorant folks.

Is Jack going to be the next Marc Emery? :smoking:

13. Marc's a great guy, and anyone that says otherwise has never met him!
    Marc told me last month that we'll be legalised ober here within 5 years - I aim to cut that down to 3 years :)

There's only one Marc Emery, and I'll never be him - I'll just be his pal from over the pond ;-)

14. Hehe I just meant are you going to be the next guy to fund the legalization effort through the sales of Cannabis seeds. :D

Jah bless, mON!

I'm up for adoption if you'd rather have a family member run the place! :smoke:

16. lol, I already know who I want it to be - he already works for me, in our small web development and online marketing company (the company that pays my wage lol - don't ask the name of the company by the way because my business partner wants them to always be kept completely separate).
    I've already told him that I want him to run The Vault some day, but at the moment it's not financially feesible; so I'll just have to continue to work 14 hours a day on The Vault and activism until The Vault can afford to pay some wages lol :)

17. Iv said it before and ill say it agian! Need anything i can offer its yours!
    Ill help in anyway i can!

Was having a piss at work today and we have notices to read while we stand there lol!

Lightbulb moment.... Make an educational mini poster.
    Did you know i medicine can cure...........

Then just a little line at the bottom with a link to an info page or ehatever!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Was going to ask how i get a job as sweet as your.... Reading i realise you gave it yourself!

Iv always been told to do what you love and i love weed!
    Guess thats why i only keep jobs for a few years!

Would love to work for....anything to do with cannabis like being an activist!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app