passing a dot drug test no sub/ dollar tree home tests

Discussion in 'General' started by that one guy420, Oct 26, 2014.

1. even though ive passed two at home test??? I shouldnt trust that>?

2. yeah. the test for the job might be able to pick up traces of it in your system that home tests cant

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah I know .....dot cutoff is 50ng and the at home claims it is 50ng to

4. I will let everyone know what happens on the five at home tests tomorrow..........until the smoke one for me ya lucky fuckers!!!

5. Of the day of the test drink 2-3 litres of water, take 1 multi vitamin to put colour in your urine, and pee prior to the test. This works as your only peeing water when tested. The multivitamin disguises the fact that it's plain water that they are testing.

6. Tomorrow is the day I have passed four at home test and my gf failed hers soooooo ill keep you guys updated

7. Gonna be the longest three days of my life !!! Fuckkkkkkk

8. Color of your piss dont matter...my last test my piss was perfectly clear and I passedi drank 4 16 ounce bottles of water in the hour or so before the test...I had to piss so bad I pissed twice while waiting in the lobby to take the test.

9. Omni from a gnc worked for me on state parole is in a little bottle you drink it plus 2 pills that will die your urine after you drink the omni you have to drink close to 1 and a half gallons of water. Take it 2 hours before the test and be clean 72 hours before you drink it. Again it worked for me in state parole

10. Well I just took it. I could have sub it but it would have sucked if you have and questions on that feel free to ask. I couldn't piss worth a shit though just stressed I guess but I gave just enough. I drank about 64 oz of green tea and a few sips of Gatorade before test and ate just enough to not be starving. I am just wanting to be exact in what I did to you all because I had trouble finding good material on these forums. I find out before Saturday for sure because im suppose to go train at the new job so im sure if I fail I wont be going in seeing how that is 4 days away. Smoking as we speak though. Thanks everyone!!!!

11. how did it go?

12. I think he died. Not sure.

13. So much for that update and letting people know what's up haha

14. I was clean after for 3 days after smoking and passed my dot drug test. But I'm a light toker. Whay you should do it take a CVS brand one called first check. There like 20 bucks. Then take it first thing in the am with non diluted pre and see what it reads. The at home dot test test for 50ng/ml but i hear sometimes people failing from being just below that too at lime 42 ngml.

15. What company did you go with if you dont mind me asking? I'm going with prime,and want to know what to expect for the dot physical and drug test,I'm at 72 days and still seeing a faint line for the 50ng hime test i bought off amazon

16. Most drug test no matter how clean you are we'll give you a faint second line. If you buy the CVS drug test as I was stating above that's the only one that I find that gives clear second line. For a DOT physical never use synthetic urine.

17. 30 days after no smoking I bought that $20 test from CVS that you speak of,and it too was a faint line,just spent $20 on this 25 pack of dipstick and they are showing faint after 72 days.

Just hope I pass the actual lab test for or my truck driving career is over before it even starts lol

18. You should be fine if you practice the art of diluting

19. When is your test

20. Havnt really thought about diluting just getting completely clean,and the test is when ever I call them up and tell them I'm ready.